View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 06:06 AM   #24 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
x1
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

Dani: Yeah they can be Especially when they are together
Thanks Baby Quad

Gracie: Yesh heehee he is a big brother. He is proud
Thanks Quad #3!

March 22, 2066

Sorry I haven’t written in a while. Like a really long while. I didn’t have much to write. The only thing that is worth writing is my uncle Theo and his family came to visit. The kids are on spring break so nobody is missing school. My uncle Theo is nothing like my dad. One thing that they have in common is they are both muggleborns. The rest of that side of the family are just muggles. But they do think my aunt Peo could have been a muggleborn if she wanted to be one. They say she is really stubborn but I don’t know her well enough to agree. Plus I’m not entirely sure what the word means. I should ask Jae to ask Leah.

So I went off track. My uncle Theo is not like my dad because he is really loud. Everything about him is loud. His voice, his laugh, even when he sneezes it comes out noisy. He likes to be center of attention. Always telling stories of things back in Greece. Some are actually really fun to listen to. But he usually always tries to ask me when I will be coming to stay with him and everybody else. Nothing against my uncle Theo, but I don’t think I would go. Maybe if Sammy went with me. Uncle Theo scares me a little bit. He has to be at least six feet tall. The twins love him though. They giggle like crazy when he is around.

My cousins came with him too. I think I already wrote that, but oh well. The first-born is Adelpha. Everybody calls her Adie though. She is going to turn seventeen in about a month. Adie is quiet and keeps to herself. She isn’t shy really; she just looks like she is in her own little world. Whenever I see her she always looks like she is thinking about something. I wonder what she thinks about. She has thoughtful, coffee colored eyes and wavy black hair. She looks like any other Greek girl. Or what I expect a Greek girl to look like. I like Adie; she doesn’t talk much either so I don’t have to hide from her like I do everybody else.

The second born is Andreus. Everybody calls him Andi. He is almost my age. He turns ten in July, I think. Andi is laid back like his sister but he is a talker like his dad. He has dark brown hair that is almost black and forest green eyes. Of course, he is taller than me, but who isn’t? I guess where he lives its really close to the beach, so he surfs everyday. He told me he learned how to surf when he was only four years old. I could never do any of things he said he did. One trick he can do is called “Hanging Ten”. I guess that is where your toes hang over the very edge of the board. I would be scared of falling. But he loves it. He looked a little sad when he asked if there was a beach close by and my dad said no. Andi is nice enough. Uncle Theo calls him “The Little Gentleman”, but I have been sort of hiding from him. He always wants to play and talk with me. Its not that I don’t like him, I just get really shy around him. More than most people.

The last-born is Adonia. Everybody but my uncle Theo calls her Nia. Uncle Theo always calls her Adonia or baby girl. She just turned seven in February. She is like her dad in a way that she is always the center of attention. Whenever she asks for something, she gets it right away. My mom says my uncle Theo spoils her. One day she wanted ice cream, so he took all the kids to the ice cream parlor. I think if it were Andi or Adie who asked, we wouldn’t have gone. Nia isn’t a brat, but she knows when she wants something, she is going to get it. Does that make sense? Nia usually ignores me, and I’m entirely glad. Nia doesn’t really look like Andi or Adie. She has a light brown-ginger colored hair. But she does share Andi’s forest green eyes.

My aunt Erianthe had to stay in Greece because she has to work. I don’t know her very much, so I don’t have much to write about her. I do know that her name in Greek means “sweet flowers.”

I think I’m going to end my entry here. I hear somebody walking down the hall. It might be uncle Theo wondering where I am. He hasn’t been here long enough to know that being around a lot of people freaks me out. He is always trying to get me to participate in the family stuff. Luckily Mom stopped that a while ago. But Uncle Theo hasn’t. Yeah, there goes a knock on my door. Bye!

-Cousin Danny