View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 12:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
noodles

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Fairfax
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Greenwood
Ravenclaw
Second Year
x2
Yeahhh, Mr White! Yeah science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Black View Post
"It could've been anyone. I was just about to walk over to help her when you did" Alexa said, she knew what he was thinking.
"Hilarious. A bunch of aurors and MLES and we can't catch an old woman....which makes me think she's not old at all" Alexa stopped herself, already exaggerated theories running in her head.
She laughed, rolling her eyes.
"I'm sure it is." She said, she laughed as he went on.
"Hmm...cafeteria?" She said with a smirk. "Or.." She bit her lip, thoughtfully.
"Report?" She asked, the answer was simple. Paperwork utterly bored her, she was usually stuck in the office anyways.
He shook his head. “Oh I'm sure any one of you Aurors would have cottoned onto her straight away.”

He looked at her. “Hey, you maybe onto something there. But I think it was more down to her disappearing into the crowds than her speed.” he replied. “Course she could have taken polyjuice... but I thought the goblins had all sort of measures to stop such a security breech. Ah well... I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what Forrester comes up with.”

“It's true love. You could light up the whole of Britain with that smile. It's nice to see it back.” he winked and smirked.

“Yeah.. Cafeteria sounds good to me. I can't stomach the coffee in the break room. The paperwork can wait.”

"Side along apparition?"
he asked sticking his arm out so she could link with him.