View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 11:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
Nathan was watching the little old lady with a look of slightly amused interest on his face. He was about to open his mouth and point out to her that her specs were indeed on top of her head when they fell onto her face.

He looked at Warren as she started rambling about Azkaban. “She has a fair point.” he mumbled as he watched her start to shuffle away. ...And walked straight crash bang into a pillar and fell to the ground! 'Ouch!' The poor old dear. He dashed over to help her up.

“You alright there love? Nothing hurt?” he asked her. He scooted down to collect up her bag and belongings for her.

From her position on the ground, the old lady peered up at the man, smiling widely as he helped her up.

"Oh I'm made of stern stuff young man, no need to worry about that. I've been all over the world and here I am still going strong."
a slight glint appeared in the little old lady's eyes. "But thank you dearie!" She clinged onto his arm and took her bag back from him.

"What are you all staring at!"
she turned suddenly and barked at the other people standing around. "None of you whelps heard of a good samaritan before?"

She stumbled again against the helpful young man, taking his wristwatch and slipping something into his pocket in a smooth and unseen motion.

"Scallywags! The lot of you!"
She raised her fist and shook it before letting go of the very helpful young man. "Such a gentleman."

she wandered off, still mumbling under her breath about scallywags and how things were different in her day.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you