View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 04:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
x1
Default Danny's Journal Thingy - Sa13+
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

Banner made by Lissy!

Ok so this is a journal of my charrie that is coming to Hogwarts after my current charrie leaves He is Sammy's little brother, and is the shyest boy ever. But you will figure that out later

February 1, 2066

Ok, so…um…I really don’t know what to write. Are we supposed to write what we are thinking right now, or how we felt throughout the day? Uh…I guess I’ll start with my name. My name is Danny Logan Edwards. I am eight years old and my birthday is in December. So I am going to be eight for a while. I don’t know what else to say, so um…Maybe I’ll go write to Sam for some help.

February 1, 2066, again

Ok I’m back. I got scared and didn’t ask Sam. Well then again, I couldn’t exactly go to her room and ask her. She is at Hogwarts right now. But I did find an old diary in her closet. She didn’t have much written in it. I think she was seven when she written it, but I got some answers. So I am basically suppose to talk to you like a friend I guess. That is what she did at least. I can write whatever I want in here. Like for instance I can write in here that I got extra dessert last night and not get in trouble.

Ok so I already introduced myself, so yeah…I go to Pacific Elementary School, which I hate. Too many kids there. Plus the class is too small. I feel like the room is closing in on me sometimes. I know it isn’t but it feels like it.

Um...yeah, I’m going to talk about something else now. I’m sitting in the living room right now watching “the twins”. That is their name apparently cause that is all my mom and dad refer to them as. They are really named Ethan and Breanna. They are new to the family. Born in November. So that would make them almost four months. You may ask why I, only an eight-year-old boy, is watching two four-month-old babies. Well for one they are both sound asleep. I think…Breanna is a little fidgety, but I don’t think she is awake. My mom is asleep on the coach. So even if Bre did wake up, mom would wake up too. My dad is at work so I am the only one awake in the house. Even Lizzie is asleep on my shoulder. Lizzie is my pet iguana.

Ok so I have gone in the wrong direction. I am supposed to be telling about my feelings right? Right now, I am…calm. It’s really peaceful in here. And my mind isn’t going a mile a minute. Why would my mind be going a mile a minute? Well lots of reasons, but I don’t want to write them down right now because that would make me think about it all. And right now it feels nice to just be able to sit in the corner and not have a care in the world.

Ok, so um…I’ve reread everything I just read and I realized I didn’t say anything…sorry I guess. I’ll umm...Make next time a little interesting…Um…ok…Breanna is awake now. I’m going to take Lizzie outside. Umm…Do I say bye? Or do I just sign my name? Uh…I guess I’ll say Bye. So, Bye!

-Danny