View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 05:39 AM   #126 (permalink)
Pigwidgeon Took
Slytherin
Swedish Short-Snout

Russian Dancing Snake-Twin | Jam Pony Rider | Has Snuffed It!

First off I'm just going to say LMFAO at all The Joker siggies, I love it. they are amazing.

BACK TO THE TOPIC NOW. Basically, the jist of it is: if you are active and show personality, you'll get a surprise tag faster than someone who is shy and comes on for the news and leaves again. It's not to say that shy people will NEVER get tags, just that it'll take them longer.

And... right now that I really think back, I've only had one absolute surprise tag, my Magical Reader one. All the other 'surprises' have been from people requesting them for me. ("Mickey Gee!" requested based on a hilarious RP I was in about the Marauders last year).

Basically, if you're feeling left out without a tag, I'd say: either become more active and hang out in the TP every now and then, [or play games or something more active], or simply keep on doing what you're doing and just wait a bit longer than the active people.

There's nothing wrong with being shy, as long as the shy members out there know why they are tagless. Personally, shy people are just fun to talk to. =]