View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #414 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerilicious View Post
ooc: SORRY! >.< *hides face* ... LOL. But guess what ... It's RAINING OUTSIDE! xD [/random]

Grace had absolutely no idea what was going on around her. She only knew that she was surrounded by people and she was at the water fountain. There was too much chatter around her and she didn't know where to concentrate. Ack. The girl was lost in her own crowd.

That was when she heard Inez mention rain. Rain? Throwing a glance up at the high Heavens, the girl nodded. Yup. Mozzie was right. It was going to rain. Although she loved the rain, she was in no mood to get wet again. After last night, she was sure the rain had tampered with her brain in some way ... not that it was normal to begin with, but it had gone crazier. Therefore, Grace was now planning on avoiding the rain in general. Especially avoiding it when Taylor was around.

The rain did things to her. It was unhealthy.

"If it rains, I am going in." She said aloud to nobody in particular.
Ooc: Cuz I just beeen bad.

"No You are not, I have an Umberalla," He grinned, opening it and putting it up her.

He had an Umberalla. Oh Yes. Taylor was prepared for it. The moment, He noticed the slight drizzle from teh RavenClaw Tower, He wanted to go in the rain again. The cold was gone and Taylor was read for another trip round the grounds if it rained and He had noticed Grace sitting by the Water Fountain.

So the tiny Barin cells in his head suggested: Umberalla.

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment

Last edited by Samia; 07-04-2008 at 11:00 PM.