View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 07:08 PM   #411 (permalink)
confusion.girl
Formerly: Dracos_Lady
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hugo Jermaine Woods
Seventh Year
avant-garde Mrs. Nick Jonas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boys Like Ama View Post
Pushing Rodolfo further along, Josefina joined the crowd reluctantly. It was only when her nose was tickled by the scent of an impending rain that she smiled. "Tormenta!" She exclaimed next to Mozzie (missing her ear by less than an inch--on purpose) with a wicked smile. "I wonder if El Diablo would like another little expedition..."

Raising a thick brow she thought about what she had just said outloud. Perhaps it was best to be quiet. Were the fangirls within earshot?

-----

Ending her search for those hard sour candies, Zazu threw her head back and cursed loudly. She'd fail her exams for sure if she didn't do something about her inability to absorb history. Casting a sideways glance at the party at the fountain she spotted that familiar ever present male youth.

Brows furrowing in deep thought, she contemplated her faith. Surely, Storme wouldn't mind helping a fellow student--no?

"Knowing him he'd torture me to the ends of time and earth," she muttered flipping pointlessly through pages. "And flash that stupidly handsome crooked smile and say 'Her majesty is asking favors from a peasant?' yadda yadda stupid pretty face."

Her ramblings continued even as she stood up and used the textbook to dust the back of her skirt, trying to make sure she at least looked respectable. There were so many people around. But it would rain soon and he'd have to pass by the tree to go to the castle, no?

Perfect, she'd just linger behind the tree trunk and ambush him before anyone noticed.

Of course, it didn't occur to Zazu Donovan that her sinister plan had so many holes in it that it was resembling a piece of swiss cheese. That must have been due to the fact that Zazu wasn't particularly fond of swiss cheese.
Cleo glanced sideways. Someone was making a terrible noise nearby. Her eyes flickered around, and eventually landed on a girl, sitting under a tree. She seemed to be in some distress. Eeeep. She was cursing and sort of...flailing. Maybe she was having a fit. Okay, okay, okay. What was she supposed to do if a student was having a fit?

AAAAAAH.

Oh. She seemed...almost alright. She was dusting her behind with a book, so surely that was a good sign. Cleo decided to leave her alone, but she chanced flashing a small smile at the girl. She looked rather lonely...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonizer View Post
ooc: As for me. School. 'Nuff said. D: Oh. And I apologize if I'm at the wrong place. I couldn't read everything.

And Hugo is hot. LOLOL. Just as I imagined him. :p Georgie Porgie. Eeek.

Georgie lifted her head from the book she had been reading for about... 2 hours?! She looked at her watch with wide eyes and groaned. It seemed that she had fallen asleep while she was reading the History of Magic book. Bleh. She quickly passed her hand over it to remove the 'stain' which she convinced herself was sweat. It was hot and dark inside the girl's dorm anyway. Hehe. She stood up from the bed and stretched as she proceeded down the Common Room and beyond to look for the others.

Finally reaching the water fountain, she recognized several faces and a few new additions. It was the posse of cool kids. Muaha! "Guuuys!" She bounced over to them with a wide grin on her face. She stopped just a few inches from them and smirked up at the sky, wrapping her own arms around her. "Hmm. Inez is right," she commented, just as she heard the girl speak. "It's getting cold out. And I was just about to ask you what you guys were doing here," she giggled. "Oh! Oh! Josieee!" Josie was just the way she liked to pronounce it as she waved vigorously at the girl and her pet. "And where does Boo think she's going?" She pouted, moving over to Mozzie and looked around. Hmph. Well? She was missing a lot of things for falling asleep while studying.

Eek. And there was Hugo again, whom she timidly waved to, or rather wiggled her fingers over to. Heehee.
Hugo was perching on the edge of the fountain. Most of the kids including Storme were chattering, but he just sort of sat there. Staring at the water. And tried not to be eaten or pushed in by Mozzie. But it appeared she hadn't ACUALLY noticed him. Which was a good thing in a way, becuaes it meant she couldn't threaten to make him feel her 'wrath'. Or whatever it was. He noticed Boo wander off, and waved. "See ya Boo." He liked Boo. She didn't scare him, and she seemed nice enough.

Now there was the person he'd been waiting to see. Hugo sat up straight, and almost fell into the fountain. Pushing a strand of honey coloured hair aside, he grinned at Georgie. Eeee. She was just way too cute when she did that little finger waggle. He waggled his fingers back, and resisted the urge to waggle his eyebrows too.

Just two seventh year flirts who happened to fall in love