View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 06:58 AM   #408 (permalink)
Austin
Slytherin
Cursed Waffleiron!
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Van Zandt
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione_loves_Ron View Post
Brows turned down at the sides, Boo stared at Inez in a mixture of confused amusement. Though they were best friends, sometimes she just could not process the way her mind worked. It seemed that Quentin had easily ignored her question, but Boo could just not move past it. How ludicrous it was baffled her completely.

“Inez. What in the name of Merlin’s saggy pants are you talking about?” she demanded. “Sometimes you think the strangest things, d’you know that? Now and then, I wonder what goes on in your brain.” And then she remembers that she’d rather not venture in there…

Turning to Quentin, she nodded and flicked a strand of her hair. It had gotten long and boring and plain, and surely a pixie-cut would look better and therefore make her feel perkier. Besides, it was a cute cut and Boo was cute and thusly needed something cute to match. It would be horrible for her plain hair to bring down her cuteness factor…

“Thank you, Quentin. I’m sure it will look fab.” Of course.

Mozzie, however, was far too busy trying to imagine Nolan curled up in the arm chair. He didn’t usually nap in front of people – he had a nasty habit of talking in his sleep. She could remember such moments from their childhood. When he was young, Nolan would fall asleep when he’d stay over at Mozzie’s for the day. Her bean bag chair had been a favorite sleeping place of his. And, strangely enough, the cats loved to curl up with him. So, yes, it was very easy for her to picture Nolan sleeping in the Common Room with Dylan.

How sad she was to see that crooked smile go! For some reason, his smiles were always so rare and when they did make an appearance, they were always such short appearances. Mozzie liked to think that Quentin’s smiles always brightened him up some. Alas, they never stuck around, and his smirks certainly never did him justice. As she contemplated this, looking at him, her head tipped to the side in curiosity, unaware that she was dazedly staring.
OoC: Sorry, sorrrrrrry! Grounded...

Inez tilted her head to the side with a confused look. What in Merlin's beard was she talking about..? Oh, oh wait.. It was totally coming to her! Oop, no. It's gone. "Oh, zip!" she told her, confident that that was the correct answer. It almost came automatically. "Well at least that's what I've heard goes through my head! Or was it zot...." She trailed off for a moment, the thought seriously troubling her for a short while. Finally there was a shrug and she continued. "I don't get it though. What does a zipper have to do with my noggen..?" She asked with a small giggle and tapping her head a couple times with her pointer finger.

Quentin didn't say anything, but raised an amused eyebrow. She got that kind of thing a lot sometimes, but it was always comforting to know that it wouldn't usually bother her... As long as she stayed her usual Inez self.

He looked over at Boo again and gave a small smile and nodded. Polite thing to do.. Yeah?

Nezzy, however, was off in her own little world by now staring at her bag. She looked at it in different directions then set it down again. "I still have my bag!" She said, scrunching her brows together and placing her hands on her lips.

Thank you Captain Obvious. "Uhh... I'm sorry?" He ran his fingers through his hair again before adding, "Do you wanna put it back in a bit 'Nez?" When he got a nod he gave a short, "'Kay".

His attention was soon back on Mozzie. She was still starring at him... Awkwardly he gave her a random smile, not knowing what else to do.

=================================================

A pout made it's way on Inez's face as Boo sauntered off. That was so short! In and out. But the bitter look couldn't last too long. "Oh hiya Hugo!!!" She said with a big wave as though he was yards away.

But then another person came. "Oooo hi Jose!" And after that she was totally lost. There was a pig! She thought her pug was cool but a pig was freaking awesome. It just blowed her mind. Whoa. But she was just overly confused now which made her bored... Sigh.

Quentin nodded his hellos to Jose and Hugo. Gah why did his friends have to be so... liked by everyone? Okay, not everyone. His eyes wandered to Zazu. She wasn't a big fan of most of them. That being-- excluding Tristan. Yet another fan girl! Though different.

Before he knew it, the confused and getting bored Inez bumped into his side. He glanced down at her and shot her a smile as she leaned in and gave a worried look up at the sky. Gently, he set an arm around her slim shoulders.

"It's coooold! And Mozzie says it's gonna rain!" A disgusted look crossed her face. "Yuck."