View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 09:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
x1
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

Thanks Twinnie! Heehee I knew you would like the letter

August 1
112:13 Am

Ok so I know I haven’t written in like a month. I’m so bad at keeping things going. Oh well. So I’m home now, obviously. Back to hiding in my room. Danny was so excited to come home. Not that he wanted to leave Lex’s house, he just wanted to see Lizzie. She has gotten big since we left. She is almost as big as her cage! So we spent the whole day switching her to a bigger one. She is a really good iguana. She let Danny hold her and later she fell asleep on his shoulder. They connect really well. Not like me and Jersey. Have I told you about Jersey? She is my calico cat. You know how cats like to cuddle or be held? Yeah, well that’s not my cat. Only person she’ll let hold her without spazzing out is Danny. I swear. That boy is just like Vannah! They are like animal whispers or something. A lion would walk into the house and both of them would probably jump for joy asking to keep it! My family is so weird. Well I think I’m gonna go outside and hide from my mom. Man she is beginning to bug.

August 16
10:15 Am

Urg! I can’t even eat a meal in peace anymore! My mom really needs to have those twins already! She is all hormonally and yes, that is probably not a word, but don’t correct me! What am I saying? You’re a flipping book! I love my mom to death but she can annoy me to a pulp. She is in cleaning mode, where she cleans the whole house spotless. Us kids are suppose to help clean. I’m the duster and mop person. I wasn’t even done eating before my mom was saying how I need to dust and how I haven’t been doing it right. Then I got a lecture on how it is important how to clean a house right because I will need to know how when I get older and have a place of my own. I’m only thirteen! I haven’t even turned fourteen yet and she is kicking me out of the house! Not literally but you know what I mean. I got mad and left the table. I didn’t even finish my breakfast! Urg! Hold on, Benny is at my door…Man Benny always knows how to make me feel better. We are going to go mountain bike riding on Pan Mountain. Write later!

August 17
1:18 Am

Benny…

August 19
9:50

Benny is…

August 31
4:02 Am

Man. I can’t sleep. I had another dream about that day. The day…the day Benny went into his coma. We didn’t think much about Benny not wearing a helmet. Most older kids don’t. I mean my dad doesn’t even when he goes out for a ride. It all happened so quickly. Next thing I remember we were coming home from St. Mungos. The house has been so quiet. I think a loud noise would make the house fall down. I really hope my mom stops stressing. That can’t be good for the babies. She is worried about Benny of course, but also Danny. I think everybody is worried about Danny. He doesn’t talk anymore. I mean, he was shy before, but now he won’t respond to anybody. He talked to me once, and only once since that day. It was a few days after the accident. He said it was his fault Benny was in his coma. It’s awful to see him like this. I told him over and over that it wasn’t his fault. I know he still feels responsible. Another thing, he hasn’t gotten so much more jumpy than before. My uncle Theo, grandma and grandpa (from my dad’s side) came the other day. They brought two of our cousins. So the whole house was a little loud. They were here to see how we were doing. But I think they were just making it worse. I mean don’t get me wrong I love my Uncle Theo. He can be a riot when he wants to be. But the whole house was so loud and so much was going on. I could tell Danny was beginning to panic. So I took him outside. But yeah, Danny is taking this so hard. I wish there was something I could do. But I’m going back to Hogwarts tomorrow. I don’t want to leave him and make him all alone, but I know my mom would never let me stay home from school. I remember my first year, I got really sick with the flu, but she made me stay at school. I know she means well. She is only thinking about my education, but still. I think I’m going to take Danny into the forest today. We always see some kind of animal there. I miss Benny so much. I know you’re only a book with blank pages, but pray for Benny to come out of his coma soon.

P.S. Oh I’ve just remembered. Today is my birthday.

September 1
11:12 Am

Yeah so I’m on the train. It was so tough to leave this morning. Danny wouldn’t even come out of his room until I knocked on his door saying I was leaving. His little face…it always makes me want to cry. I visited Benny last night. I wanted to see him one last time before I left for school. His head is still bandaged up, but at least his bruises were beginning to fade away. The doctors said he was doing great. I mean besides the fact that he is still in a flipping coma! But they said his arm was healing just how they want it to. Whatever the heck that means. When we got home Dad and Danny were sitting in the kitchen with a cupcakes. My mom took me to the side later and she said she was sorry that she couldn’t do anything more. I told her I loved cupcakes. Then she began to cry. She feels bad that she couldn’t even make her own daughter a birthday cake. My mom is not a crier. So to see her break down is a big deal to me. I didn’t know what else to say but say that the cupcakes were awesome and I know she is under a lot of stress right now. Dad took her to her room to calm down. I’m glad she took me aside. I don’t want Danny to see any of that. Some birthday huh? Yeah well I think I’m going to go try and socialize. I know I’ll find somebody I know on this train.