View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 02:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
Si

Resident Movie Critic
Sphinx

Ministry RPG Name:
Francesca Clairmonte
Seelow ☆ Overnight Celebrity ☆ Perky! ☆ Harley Quinn

Lucrecia walked up to the guest book and dipped the quill that was placed there to sign it. She signed the guest book and then walked over to the Pensieve. She had this one particular memory of Minister Cooper and it was one she kept close to her heart.

It was a sunny summer day nearly fifteen years ago in Berlin. A then six year old Lucrecia was outside in her family's backyard running around with the family dog, Pippin when she heard her father's voice ring into the backyard to come into the house for a moment.

Luce ran into the house and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a stranger in her house. She had no idea who this man was or why he was in their home. She ran behind her father's legs and looked up at the other man in fear. The man looked down at her and handed her a wrapped gift. She grabbed the gift from the man's hands and unwrapped it to find her very first racing broom in her hand. Her eyes widened and she looked up at her father, her look questioning who this man was.

The man smiled looking at the joy on the girl's face when she opened her broomstick. "If you ever want to get rid of her, I'll gladly take her Michael. Lucrecia, my name is Brendan Cooper and if you're ever in England, come and find me. I'll set you up with whatever you need." Lucrecia grinned a smile that was missing a few teeth and hugged the Minister. "Thank you for my racing broom! Would you like to fly with me?" The Minister smiled and grabbed a racing broom while Lucrecia and her father ran to the backyard. The three of them got on brooms and spent the rest of that day racing around their properties.

The memory then mixed in with the rest of them. Luce smiled and walked away from the Pensieve to join the wedding festivities. She was so innocent when that memory was made. Oh how things had changed.