Thread: Gift Table
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Egypt walked over to the gift table. It certainly was a big table. She didn't know the Minister nor his bride and felt sort of bad that she had to get a very generic gift instead of a personal one.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a rather large box. It was wrapped in delicate silver and gold leaf paper with a big gold bow tied on top. She loved wrapper presents.

There were two boxes inside of her big box. The gift on top was the one from her mother. Her mother couldn't make the wedding she had a meeting in the Sudan, but she wanted to send along a present. On top of her gift was a card.

It read: Minister, the Republic of Ghana would like to congratulate you and your bride on this happy occasion. Please forgive my absence as important issues in Ghana have pressed me into service. I hope my daughter will service as a proper agent in my stead. We shall celebrate your union in Ghana. Here is a small token from us to you and your bride.

Sincernly,

Afia Riddle
Ghana Minister of Magic

She had sent the couple a complete Lighting crystal set. They were very rare and very expensive when you could find one. When lighting stuck sand it left behind glass and if you added the right charm to the glass it would mold into the most beautiful crystal. Not even the Bavarian goblins could make a more lovelier crystal.

On top of the second box was a second card

It read: To: the Minister and his new bride

In their box was set of goblin silver flatware. She had to go to Paris to get it. The goblins in England were a little vicious with their silver. Egypt hope they liked it, she tried to pick out a very delicate set. She figured the bride would want to use it more for formal state dinners and such. She set the box down on the table and she tapped her wand against the side to place a anti-breaking charm on it so no one would smash the crystal inside if they set another box on top of it. She really hoped they enjoyed their gifts.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣