View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 05:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
Phoenix 8390
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander James Wright
First Year
Elder Quad

Dear Cisco,

I swear to god, if you hurt my sister I'll hunt you down. Don't think I don't have connections, because I do. And, to top it all off, my friend has a rabid hippogriff. Watch yourself.

Yours,
Dusty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Vee,

Is Cisco hurting you? He better not be. I swear I'll go all kung foo on him. Please be careful. I know you're older than me and more responsible, or something like that, but you still have to be careful. I can't believe you're in Cuba. Cisco better be taking care of you. How is it there? Did you guys win? I hope so.

Rocco came to visit me the other day in Diagon Alley. It was really nice. He bought a ferret too. Big surprise huh? He's a white ferret and Rocco named him Vito. Totally Italian, just like himself. Phineas seemed to like him a lot. They got along really well.

Rocco hates Beauxbatons. He's afraid they're gonna turn him into a ballerina or something. Savannah thinks that would be a good idea. It was really funny to hear them talk to each other. He did have to leave eventually though. His mom wanted him home to make sure he had everything he needed for school. I should go visit him soon. I'll get to see Cleo too, which will be nice. I haven't told you about that yet. Nevermind.

This is like the five hundredth letter I've written about this, but I'll do it anyway. Elizabeth won't leave me alone. Finn thinks it's funny and I know Elissa's having a good laugh about it. I just hope she doesn't get obsessed or anything. Yes, Valencia, I know that sounds conceited, but you never know. Her letters might get increasingly creepy. I really have to write to her to tell her to stop. I have to at least do something.

Lex was telling us about her step-brother, or whatever he's gonna be to her. I'm not exactly sure. He sounds like a real piece of work. Apparently I won't like him. I don't doubt it after the things she's told us about him. I already hate him.

Good news! Savannah got prefect and Lexi is Quidditch captain! That's great huh? They think I should try out for the team, but I dunno. I wouldn't even know if I was good enough. I mean, I know we used to play when we were younger, but that's a completely different story.

Anyway, I should probably go. Axel's calling me down for dinner. Good luck Vee, I hope you guys do great. I love you.

Your brother,
Dusty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Elizabeth,

Yeah, it's a been a while. What? About...two or three weeks? That's not too long. I don't know when I'm going back to Finn's. Maybe soon. but I doubt it. I start school soon and you probably do too. Say hi to Rocco for me. He's not that happy about going to that flamboyant school, no offense.

Anyway, it was nice talking to you. Don't send me too many letters. I'll..uh...see you soon? Maybe. Bye.

Dusty

Cisco Vega: Dusty's sister Valencia's dance partner who she is falling in love with.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Phoenix 8390; 05-25-2008 at 05:34 PM.