View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 05:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
x1
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

June 12
7:10 AM

Quote:
Sammy,

Hey Sam. How’s it going at Hogwarts? Pretty good over here. I’m still bummed that Dusty wont be here next year. I’m going to miss him. He was a good partner in crime. You should of see us the other night! Neither of us could sleep. So he woke up Rocco and I woke up Alex, and we snuck out of the castle. We threw Rocco in the lake! It was hilarious! He got mad and pulled Alex in. Me and Dusty were rolling. Next thing I knew, I was in the lake. The water was surprisingly warm. I thought Dust was going to have a heart attack or something he was laughing so hard. Well if I was going to be wet, Dusty wasn’t going to go back in the castle dry. He put up a good fight, but Rocco cornered him. Afterwards we all went back to the castle and snuck into the kitchens. Do you guys have house elves too? Yeah well they know me and Dust pretty good and they always give us food. Its like they want to get rid of it. Well me and Dusty really can’t deny food from them can we? Haha. Don’t tell mom though. She would go berserk. Hope your well. See you soon.

Benny
Benny wrote yesterday. Him and Dusty are crazy, I swear. They are probably going to bug Savannah and Curt all summer. They are so bad! Reading how Dusty wasn’t going to Drumstrang next year reminded me that Valencia is graduating. I’m going to miss her as much as Benny is gonna miss Dusty. She is one of my best friends. I only met her like, what? Two years? Three years ago? But I feel like I have known her and her family forever. Sucks that she is leaving. Oh guess what?! So the animals running all over the place turned out to be the missing students after all. Alexis, Ariana, Vincent, they were all alright. A little weak but will survive. I’m glad to see them ok again. I never realized how much I missed Lexi’s pranks until she is gone for a while. Well I’m to go eat breakfast and probably write a letter to Benny.

June 15
10:09 PM

Can you believe I fell asleep during the whole train ride? I’m so mad! I just remember getting on the train and I was out. I kinda did last minute packing and I didn’t go to sleep until midnight. Whoops! Anyways I got off the train and my dad and Benny picked me up. My mom took Danny to the pet store to get food for his new iguana. Oh yeah, I forgot! Danny found an iguana outside our house. And the crazy thing is, my mom is actually going to let him keep it! I was surprised. My mom isn’t so thrilled about us having pets in the house. She thinks they are going to destroy the house or something. Benny told me it took almost a week to convince mom to buy Jersey for my birthday. I think my dad helped Danny in convincing my mom to keep the iguana. It is a really pretty lizard, with turquoise stripes on a lime green body. She is so tiny though. The guy at the pet store said she will get bigger. Probably as long as my trunk. I asked him what he was going to name her and he said Lizzie. I thought it was a funny name, but don’t tell him. Yeah so I’m home now. Going to sleep…now.

July 1
7:15 AM

Today I’m going to Italy! Well technically I’m already here. I’m at my uncle’s house with like a million cousins, and Ve and Dust. But today we are going to Alexis’ house. We are going to be spending the summer there. It’s weird. It’s seven in the morning and the house is wide-awake right now. I hear people packing, little kids giggling, and my uncles calling for us to hurry up. Vannah is sitting on the bed next to me. She is helping her niece and nephew get ready for the trip there. Her niece and nephew are the cutest little kids ever! Lainie is two (I think) and just the sight of her makes you want to squeeze her cheeks. She swears she is like 15 though. It’s so cute. Obie technically isn’t really her nephew ( I think). Something about he is Benjamin Lawley’s, sister’s son, or something like that. I’m not really sure, but I want to say that Emmylyne was with Benjamin at one point, but don’t take my word for granitite. I don’t really know that story. I should ask Vannah about that sometime. All I know is that he is coming with us to Lexi’s. He is the most hyper boy ever! And he has a weird obsession with tomatoes…The first day he arrived he began running up and down the hall yelling he wanted a tomatoe. That was weird. Well since I waited until the last minute to pack (again), I’m running late. Ill write later!

July 6
6:16 AM

Lexi’s house is crazy! The second day we were here her brother Tyson, yes I said brother Tyson! (I’ll get to later) said we were going to have a water balloon fight. Sounds innocent right? Well some of them had green slime in them! Now I know Alexis and Tyson are for sure related. I never knew Lex had an older brother. I guess he ran away when Lexi was little. It doesn’t look like Legend likes him very much though. Well I’m having a lot of fun here, so I might not write again until I get back home. Now I’m going to go before somebody wakes up. Especially one of the boys. Man I would get made fun of so badly if they found I had a diary journal.

Credit:
-Dusty, Rocco, Valencia= Shan (Phoenix 8390)
-Savannah, Lainie, Emmylyne= Gracie (D.A Forever)
-Alexis, Legend, Tyson= Dani (Hg fan)
-Ariana= Ariana (Monkey Princess)
-Curt= Ern (ZDARDSKY Con Man)
-Vincent= Mawie (Loki)

I think I got everybody

Last edited by MUSTANG SALLY; 05-20-2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to credit *whistle*