View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 01:18 AM   #261 (permalink)
LadyNerd
Formerly: Rookins

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassiopeia "Cassi" Nero
First Year

x1
squishy yoshi / / i ♥ stalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamushkaleontti View Post

Fabian's face drained from all color when Mallory pointed at Lyra, what was she saying? Impossible! "Apparently I didn't know" he responded feeling his throat going dry, "and since no one bothered to tell me" he glared at Lyra then Christian. "You can keep him. He's a good lad. Just keep him away from soccer". His eyes trailed back to Lyra for a moment then threw the ball gently at her to catch.
Lyra placed her hand to cover her face for a moment. Apparently, Christian never made it to talk to Fabian like he said he was since the last time they talked. She was absolutely dumb-founded and couldn't speak. This was just getting worse and worse as she dug her hole deeper and deeper into the ground.

She saw the look in her uncle's eyes as he held the ball in his hands. He was right, Christian was a good guy and probably one of the best, or at least he was on her list, but her love belonged to another and apparently so did Christian's, even before they met.

She removed her hand from her face in time to catch the ball that Fabian threw. If Christian didn't want it, then she was keeping it. "Thanks," she said with a sigh, clearly seeing that he was wanting them to leave.