View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 01:10 AM   #258 (permalink)
Blackwidow

Ravenclaw
Forest Troll

Ministry RPG Name:
Akasha Balathzar
At the loony bin ❣ Ubiquitous ❣ Brain!nvader ❣ !Wake The Dead¡

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwing View Post
Ariana laughed and shook her head. "Me, trouble. Of course not." She gave him a mock scandalized look. Ari ruffled his hair a bit as Fabian conversed with the other students.

"Sure, not a problem." She gave Josh a wink and waved before making herself comfortable in Fabians office. Taking the opportunity to look around.

"Thank you Ariana!" he murmured, "Please make yourself comfortable". Astonishingly he found the ball on the far right corner, he carried into his hand and walked back out into the corridor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin_girl View Post
Mallory sighed. "Yes, I am Mallory, but I am most certainly NOT his girlfriend. I never was and we never dated." she said, trying to stay calm. "Look, he" she said pointing to Christian, "is with her," she said pointing to Lyra. "I thought you should've found out by now. The whole school os talking about it." she said, with a hint of misery. She and Zero had heard the news the very smae way. Gossip.

Fabian's face drained from all color when Mallory pointed at Lyra, what was she saying? Impossible! "Apparently I didn't know" he responded feeling his throat going dry, "and since no one bothered to tell me" he glared at Lyra then Christian. "You can keep him. He's a good lad. Just keep him away from soccer". His eyes trailed back to Lyra for a moment then threw the ball gently at her to catch.

"Later Marco!" he murmured after the Slytherin then glanced at Josh, "So, what about you?"