View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 12:52 AM   #253 (permalink)
Blackwidow

Ravenclaw
Forest Troll

Ministry RPG Name:
Akasha Balathzar
At the loony bin ❣ Ubiquitous ❣ Brain!nvader ❣ !Wake The Dead¡

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNerd View Post
Lyra's eyes shifted to her uncle's face once more, a look of 'I didn't do it, whatever it was'. "Well, that's fine and dandy on the love end of the stick," she began as her eyes glanced towards Josh for moment, then proceeded back to her uncle. "But the soccer ball has been in there since the last time I was here. Remember? Me...and Jo-...all of us?" She tried to cover herself remembering she never truly finished her conversation with him as he walked back to his office to find her hand in Josh's hair. "I came to get it back to give to Lover Boy over there."

Even after Lyra's explenation Fabian could not possible fathom the idea of a soccer ball within his vicinity. If he spotted it, it would have gone out of the window. "So is that why everyone's here? For a bloody soccer ball?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
"SEE! At least Mr. Tall Man agrees with me...all you guys are giving me no support on this..." Mr. Tall Man? Meh, names weren't of importance...the only name he wanted to know was (apart from his own) Mallory's. The words soccer weren't registering at all in his head, "What's soccer? I assure you that I don't play soccer. I don't have the time!! I'm too busy thinking about her..." he sighed and continued to look at her, with that glazed, enchanted, look on his face.

"Bite your tongue lad" Fabian croaked with an amused expression, "I'm tall alright but no need to air my height to everyone-" he broke off with full curiosity. Christian considered Soccer his game, even more than Quidditch and to go over and beyond disowning it over a girl .. was definitely amusing. "I say you got leg shackled early" he bellowed with laughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenster View Post
"I just arrived here Sir. I came to talk to you. An errand as it were. And Lyra just started having a go at me. I still have yet to figure out why," Marco frowned. "I can come back later if you want Sir. After they..." he looked at Lyra and Josh "Have gone."

Why was Lyra having a go at him? Fabian shot Lyra a questioning glance, then again looked back at Marco before she starts one of those 'you embarrassed me in front of boys moments'. "If it will take long come back later.. as you see" he nudged his chin towards Professor Max and Nurse Arian, "I have company.. but if it won't then wait till I give them the soccer ball and you'll have my attention marg-co!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JoshMoonson* View Post
"professor." josh called to fabain as he didnt know if he could stand in the presence fo the greatest scum on the planet." I was waiting to talk to you...its rather important."

"Aye, so not about the Soccer ball?" though now he wondered who trailed who. Lyra or him? Tough call. "Same goes to you lad. If it will take long come back later, if not then give a minute with Marco".

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNerd View Post
Lyra's eyebrows raised as she began to snicker lightly. "Mr. Tall Man? Yep, he's okay. He didn't even know your name, Fab-umm-Professor Clark, sir, uncle," she mumbled the last part to herself, trying to keep the student-professor relationship where it needed to be. "And lookie there, he doesn't even know what soccer is." She of course had to be smart and point out the obvious to prove a point.

Fabian grunted, "he knows soccer alright. He annoys me with it day and night this is no different" he shook his head. Whats the sudden animosity between Lyra and Marco?

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin_girl View Post
She kept thinking that over and over again. "Guys...please...quiet..." she said amongst all the shouting. Obviously no one heard her. But that one last piece of clue. Christian said he didn't know about soccer. "AHA! See? there's something wrong with him, I mean, this is Christian Miles, he's a soccer fanatic. Now he claims he doesn't know anything about it. This means that everything he's saying right now isn't treu." she said triumphantly. Nothing this boy said was true. Not on single thing.

"He must be on some sort of spell, or charm or..." then it hit her. He kept saying he was in love with her..."Potion! Love potion." she gasped. "But how? And why was I...?" she turned quickly to Christian. "Christian, where were you before you found me at the library?"

"Aren't you Mallory his girl friend?" Fabian questioned, she was Christian's girl friend aye? He remembered her from the feast. Hmm. "If you two weren't dating i'd say he got a good knock on his head. But he also said that you were more important than Soccer. If i was in your shoes, i'd say go with that. Soccer is not a game for lads of his age. Find him a tougher game to obsess over, Aye? Its about time he grew out of that bloody game".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariana
"Of course I like animals." Ari answered him giving him an incredified look. Who didn't love animals? Weirdo's. She nudged his shoulder a little bit as they walked towards his office. It seemed there was quite a crowd gathered there.

"Good! Cause I've got lots of them behind that door" Fabian smiled, then glanced at the students. "How about you wait inside Ariana?" he dug his hand deep inside his right pocket to retrieve his office key. After opening the door, he kept it wide open, and went to search for that soccer ball.