View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 12:47 AM   #251 (permalink)
griffin_girl
Dark Force Defense League
Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jillian McGuffin
Sixth Year
Gryffindor Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNerd View Post
Lyra picked a particular spot to continuously stare at for a little bit, thinking about the past and now the future. She heard Josh speak but didn't look up as she responded. "It's not me that I'm worried about," her eyes moved to scan his as she bit her lower lip. She turned around to face Christian once more, puzzled. "Look. What is going on? I just don't understand." She lightly shook her head as her voice was still low enough so that only he could hear.

She then heard another voice speak up. At least if there was anyone in this room that agreed with her, it was, of all people, Mallory. "Love potion? Come on, that can't be," she snorted.
Mallory shook her head. "Think about it. He's with you, and now he starts blabbering this nonsense about liking me? I know guys have weird minds, but this is too weird....even for him." Mallory countered, then shot Christian a look.

"It's the only explanation. Christian's my bestfriend. I know him. I doubt he'd cheat on you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAussie View Post
Agie was just about to reach for the door when Fabian stopped her. Damn! She wanted a clean sweep and now she was stuck. "But Professor, I have homework and Quidditch. You have this under control." She continued.

Agie giggled at his explanation about boys. At least he didn't think anything was wrong. "Great thinking, I agree. Teenage boys are always up to something. They are al..." She stopped suddenly when she heard Mallory. Oh crap. She mentioned love potion.

"Don't be silly Mallory. He has just realised his true feelings for you." She said, trying to convince her.

This was bad. Very bad!
"No he hasn't. We're [I]just friends[I]" she said, emphasizing the last two words. "And if it's so silly, why don't you try coming up with a logical explanation other than all this junk about 'true feelings'?" Good point. At least she thought it was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailz
Christian just blinked and kept staring at her, with the same empty look on his face. He frowned at her question, "What does that have to do with my love for you? I was looking for you obviously..."
Mallory listened to another one of his annoying answers. "It has nothing to do with your love for me because you don't." she snapped. "Now, where were you even before that...when..." she thought hard on what the right question was to ask.

"Where were you when you first thought you loved me?"
how,to.Slow.it.down.my.Mind's.racing.from.chasing.Pirates.
x Celandine x Daphne x Garret x Jillian x