View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 10:31 PM   #241 (permalink)
*JoshMoonson*
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Corvus Stroud
Fifth Year
Mrs. Kevin Zegers Zoe's Stud Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamushkaleontti View Post

Fabain scratched the back of his head as he walked down Care of Magical Creatures corridor, "Hmm.. hmmm" he hummed, "this definitely looks like my corridor... and that looks like my office.. annnnd" he pointed towards Professor Max, "he's definitely meeting me here" but then his eyes raked the assembled group with intense curiosity, "but I wasn't expecting company" he mused as his eyes shifted between Josh, Christian, Zero, & Marco before landing on Lyra, then Malory & Aggie.

"Hmmph" he muttered, after taking in their faces, the look on Max wasn't too pleasing. So definitely something wasn't up to....any good. "Humor me?" he crossed arms across his chest and waited for some sort of explanation.
About time! Mr. tall man... as Christian put it.. had been gone away for what seemed ages. now seeing that Margaretta was here, he was so ready to bail.Their was the most abhorrent human.. if you could call him that. He was more like a creature born from the fiery of hell to torment others.Oh.. if he wished anyone off this forsaken place.. it would be him. Of course after he kicked his .... "professor." josh called to fabain as he didnt know if he could stand in the presence fo the greatest scum on the planet." I was waiting to talk to you...its rather important."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenster View Post
"I just arrived here Sir. I came to talk to you. An errand as it were. And Lyra just started having a go at me. I still have yet to figure out why," Marco frowned. "I can come back later if you want Sir. After they..." he looked at Lyra and Josh "Have gone."
he felt bad for whatever winch was going to be stuck with this nincompoop. May god have mercy on her soul because he was sure she would kill him."Good . GO! No one asked for your presence. be gone with you." he told him.he then moved towards lyra as he was ready to leave... fabain had enough on his hands.

CORVUS RYLAN TANNER STROUD