View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #236 (permalink)
Blackwidow

Ravenclaw
Forest Troll

Ministry RPG Name:
Akasha Balathzar
At the loony bin ❣ Ubiquitous ❣ Brain!nvader ❣ !Wake The Dead¡

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAussie View Post
Agie grinned as the Professor entered the group. He wanted an explanation. This wasn't good. They seemed to be getting into a bigger web. Agie had to get out of there, and the only was was to tell Fabian what was happening and then leave, as fast as she could.

"Ahh Fab....Professor Clark." She said smiling sweetly. "You see, everyone thinks that Christian is acting mad, he has been confessing his love for Mallory, who doesn't believe me. I personally believe that Christian is fine, everyone is just looking into it too deeply. I mean if the guy's changed his mind about who he likes, what can be done? Lyra is here to tell Christian, that Zero guy and Marco off for some reason and Josh is here for moral support." She shrugged. "I don't really know why the others are here, probably just to keep an eye on things. Actually I'm not sure why I'm here myself." She said talking very fast.

As she started to head to the door, Agie added "Weeell, If that's all, I might just excuse myself."

"Not so soon!" he murmured to Aggie in his most amused tone as his right arm slithered around her shoulders to keep her on spot. "You see" he dropped his voice slightly, "Boys.. especially between the ages of lets say fourth year and sixth year.. tend to go" he waved a dramatic hand in the air, "mad" he trailed off in a cheeky grin as his eyes searched Christian for any of this madness they speak off... he seemed normal. Head, shoulders, knees, and toes..all in place and intact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iavas gwae View Post
Joseph walked down the hallway to Professor Fabian's office. he had a few things he would like to ask him, but, he started hearing voices. When he came upon a group. their seemed to be a large group of students talking about something. He recognized both Professors, Christian, and Lyra, but the rest he didn't know. He walked by an asked, "May I ask what in the world is going on here?"
"I'm afraid you have to wait your turn" Fabian smiled at the new arrival before facing Christian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
"Why would I change my mind? I have no reason to change my mind! I love Mallory! Why, in your crazed out minds, would you think that I would fall for someone else, when CLEARLY I love her. You're not looking to deeply...you're just not thinking at all!"

He looked at Mallory with that same dreamlike expression, with the same look in his eye. They appeared to be glazed over slightly, like it really wasn't him thinking and most definetly not him speaking.
Fabian's right brow shot right up as his head tilted to one side, last he remembered Christian wasn't the type of person keen to express his emotions loud of enough.. or for an audience. However, Love does wonders. And if he truly believes he loved the girl there wasn't much he can do for him. "Good for you" Fabian mused, "just hold off the engagement for a few years or wait till you come of age. I'm sure her parents will favor that too".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Niece!
Lyra ignored Marco as she was not in the mood to put up with such...stuff at this point. She looked to Agie who spoke to Fabian first. "Ummm...he is not okay. Never before has he acted like this and never before did he say anything about his love for Mallory," she spoke suddenly as she tapped her foot and folded her hands behind her back. "So whatever Christian says," she placed a hand up to stop him but it was too late. "See! There he goes! I have to say that it is not like him. I have never even seen him this clingy to his soccer ball much less another person." She pondered her speech for a moment and then added at a mumble, "Oh by the way, his soccer ball is in your office."
"I see" he replied raising a more curious brow at his Niece, somehow her tone pointed clearly that she didn't like the way Christian's behaving. "Maybe he needs love to keep him focused and away from soccer" god he hated that game. "Why do I have a soccer ball in my office?" last he remembered his office only held pets.