View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 05:04 AM   #113 (permalink)
LadyNerd
Formerly: Rookins

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassiopeia "Cassi" Nero
First Year

x1
squishy yoshi / / i ♥ stalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamushkaleontti View Post
Fabain locked eyes with his niece, he was not amused by her behavior. Not one bit, and he wondered sometimes whether she hangs around boys just to irritate him. "Don't pout me Lyra!" he said in a straight voice, but his eyes were flaming. "Your lucky its only finger pointing" he added before tucking the blanket around the badger for cover, good the two new guests were busy touching each other.

"Of course" he answered the Prefect, "by the time I'm done with him you can sure bet to take him back to your common room", breaking into a grin at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JoshMoonson* View Post

Whoa.. papa bear needed to lay down on the paranoia. Josh stared at fabian as he was surprised. what did he do?! he didnt do anything. He was just standing there? He was actually being good."The cornor proffessor? Im not some little eleven year old kid... i didnt do anything." he complained as he made his way to the wall. Not the corner. THe wall. He moved to the play with the hufflepuff tie he had on. This was going to be a long journey.

Josh glared at her as she mocked."very funny." he told her.
Lyra placed her hands behind her back and began to rock back and forth. She wanted to wait patiently for her uncle but the moments between their last conversation seemed so long ago. There were several things she had to speak to him about and others she pushed aside in her mind.

As she waited for her Hufflepuff team members to leave the office, she looked over to Josh who now stood in the corner. He seemed to know the Hufflepuff Prefect, Amelia. She hoped they did not have to wait long for Fabian's attention.

She rolled her eyes and sighed quietly.