View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 03:34 AM   #104 (permalink)
Blackwidow

Ravenclaw
Forest Troll

Ministry RPG Name:
Akasha Balathzar
At the loony bin ❣ Ubiquitous ❣ Brain!nvader ❣ !Wake The Dead¡

"Good god no!" Fabian said shaking his head, "whoever told you I torment?" smiling slyly at Rapunzel, "well i do. Only on people though, not creatures" he teased the girl before explaining further, "yes rabies is one disease. But there could many others" he frowned slightly as he glanced at Savannah.

"Possibly" he answered her question, "but that brings us to the question of have you felt any irregular symptoms lately?" he tilted his head from one side to side taking in her skin color, eye color, and other facial features as if searching for something out of place. "Thank you" he added as Fabian took the badger into his arms and moved around to lay him on his desk.

"Don't fret lass" he murmured in a soothing voice at Savannah then at her friends, "there could be many reasons among others" he added reassuringly figuring easily the strength of the attachment between the creature and its current owner, "give me one day with the pup and I'll be able to answer all your questions, and in the mere case I find anything be reassured that I will be able to deal with it!".