View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 10:35 PM   #103 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Feeling an arm wrap comfortingly around her, Savannah let out the breath she was holding. Well..Professor Clark wasn't dim,..erm, ill. He knew it was a Badger, that was..good observation.

"Yes-" The fourth year paused. Truth be told, she hadn't even thought of disease till now. She was far too concerned with taking care of him, which..fell under the same category. Meeting the Professors gaze, Savannah felt slightly guilty now for not trying to find out before now. "But, Professor if Rabid carried any disease, wouldn't I have gotten sick from him by now?" She asked, hesitantely. "I've been handling him since two days before term started.." Really, she was begining to realize she should have took more precaution in handling and taking care of the little cub; but again that wasn't the thing on her mind, Rabid's life was. Getting him away from where he was abandoned had been her number one concern.

Savina nodded, biting her lip once more and stepped a tiny foot forward to hand the badger baby over, gently, offering his blanket as well just incase since she wasn't sure. Ocean blue eyes curiously traveled onto Jack, as he spoke. She only nodded, again, raising an eyebrow as she noticed his small distance from the badger club. Before she was able to ask anything, Rapunzel's question caught her, and attention shifted onto the professor. She chirped up once more; figuring it be best to get everything out now while he was going to examine the Badger, "Rapunzel also suggested,..is it possible he might hold magical powers? Just...a thought?" It was probably a silly one, yet not one she was willing to so easily side-step. Better safe then sorry.