View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 03:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
Blackwidow

Ravenclaw
Forest Troll

Ministry RPG Name:
Akasha Balathzar
At the loony bin ❣ Ubiquitous ❣ Brain!nvader ❣ !Wake The Dead¡

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JoshMoonson* View Post
Josh knocked on the door before entering. He had learned that last year when he was in another professor's office. He popped his head through the door to see the professor talking to students already. He entered the office completely as he spoke." hello Professor." he said with a smile on his face. He looked rather busy with two other ravenclaw boys. Neither of them he knew." Are you too busy?" he asked.
At the sound of a student entering, Fabian murmured a 'hello' in response rubbing the left over gel from Christian's hair on the side of his robes. Kids use too much these days, before glancing and when he did, he beamed with an "AH! Mr. Bond! what can i do for you? And no not really busy.. your just in time for some Lemonade!".

He walked around the cages to reach the small side table holding his fresh lemonade Jug and started pouring into the empty glasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
Christian was watching Shadow play with the miniature dinosaurs, while he hands worked through his hair, getting it back to it's usual spikeyness. "Must you ruffle the hair..." Straightening it out, he turned back to the cages of pixies.

"Hmm...yes, I did. Mallory and I were having a nice chat about you." He paused to look at Fabian's face, smirking at the suspicious look that appeared. "She mentioned something about you being capable of taking over the world if you put your mind to it...Don't ask," he added. "Frankly, I agree." Fabian seemed like the total world dominator kind of guy.

Christian's hand itched towards the latch that kept the cage shut, but stopped just as Fabian told him not to let them out. Darn... and he turned back to Fabian and smiled. "Mmm, yes Sir, I would like some lemonade..." his voice trailed as he tore his eyes away from Shadow, who was now trying to squish the miniature dinosaurs with his paw.

While waiting, Christian indulged himself in reading one of the article clippings on the wall. It was something about one of Fabian's matches...
Fabian halted the juice pouring for a second while he heard Christian, "Interesting that is" he murmured continuing to the fill enough glasses, "you kids think i can dominate the world? You make me sound like the bad guy or a super villain" he mused lifting the tray of lemonade glasses and walking back towards the students to take.