View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 01:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
x1
Default Not a Diary, a Notebook - Sa9+
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

Ok so I have official have fallen into the band wagon. Peoples *points at a certain three (Whit, Dani, Gracie)* have convinced me to give Sam a notebook Anyways, this is Sam's journal. NOT diary. Diarys are to girly

This starts a couple months before the term ends.

Credit goes to the Awesome Mawie!!

May 19
9:36 pm

Ok is it me, or is this just weird? So I get a letter from my dad the other day telling me that my mom is pregnant. That wasn’t the weird part just so you know. So today during breakfast I get a package from my grandma who lives in Greece (my father’s side) with a note. All it said was:

Quote:
Congratulations Elise! You are going to be a big sister…again! You are going to be needing this.

Love,
Grandma
Inside the package was this diary journal…I have no idea what she meant when she said I will be needing this. Benny (my older brother) is going to find this hilarious. Joy. Oh just so you know my name isn’t Elise. That is my middle name. My grandma has called me Elise since before I can remember. My full name is Samantha Elise Edwards. But never call me Samantha. Funny thing about my initials is it spells out “SEE”. I don’t know I found that funny. I live with my mom, dad, and two brothers (one older, one younger). My brothers are different in every way. Benny, the older one, has dark brown hair, tan skin and is tall. While Danny has sandy brown hair, pale skin, and I can tell he is going to be short like me when he gets older. He is so tiny. Benny can lift him with one arm! Another thing that made them so different, was their personalities. Benny talked, played pranks and was the life of the party. But Danny was the quietist and shyest little boy ever. But for some odd reason, they were closer than anybody I know. When Benny was home from school, the two of them were attached at the hip. It was kinda cute. Well I’m about done talking about my family. So I’m going to bed. Night!

June 7
5:17 Pm

The whole school has been really down lately. A lot of students are missing. Lexi has been missing for a while now. Something about her new friend, Vincent, being gone too. I don’t know much about him. Then Savannah told me that Ariana hasn’t been seen in awhile either. It’s all really depressing. This has been happening for a while now. That is why there is a big gap between my last entry and now. I don’t feel like writing mush anymore. So bye.

June 10
8:33

Dude! This place is crawling with animals! I was talking to Lima earlier and we were down by the kitchens. I could’ve sworn I heard a panther in the pantry. Well I heard growling. Then I was up by the lake and there was a flipping cheetah! A cheetah! And then guess what? Vannah was feeding it cookies! I nearly died. I think the cheetah was making Curt nervous too. Savannah actually looked sad when it finally ran away. She is crazy! Then I was walking up to the common room and an eagle attacked me! Well not really. It actually just flew around me. Kind of like it knew me. Strange. It was a really beautiful bird though. Danny would’ve had a field day if he were here. Him, just like Savannah, loves any kind of animal, even if it could rip them up into tiny pieces. Me? Not so much. I rather keep my head thank you very much. I think I’m going to write Danny now. He is going to be so excited!

P.S. Oh I forgot! As if the whole animals all over Hogwarts isn’t weird enough, people are actually convinced the animals are students. Now that is weird