View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hollister
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Shannon 'Shan' Parker
Fourth Year
x2
JGL ♥ | Wifey + SexyCPR = RAWR. | Co-Inceptor♥ | CHLOCHLO! | Rollie = My Ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayola View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Sylvia sounds like the cutest thing ever. :3

Very well written, Auntie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracos_Lady View Post
YAYAYAY Sylvia was mentioned :3

Can't wait to find out more about her *Giggle* Keep it up sistaaah <3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie..x View Post
Hehe when Slyvia meets the twins

Luff it ghosttie XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow_Kovac View Post
Awwww... Sylvia seems to be so CUTE! And misterious

PAMS<33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Oscar View Post
Awww Sylvie is so adorable.
Thankyou guyyys
Haha, I thought you would all think that Sylvia ish cute. Teehee

Vannie was sat under the tree. Their tree. She was smiling at Miles, and calling his name. He was trying to walk, even run to her, but he stayed in the same spot. What was wrong with him? He wanted to be with her, but he couldn't. It was awful. She began to look more bored and annoyed. "Miles. Miles, come here." She kept saying, beckoning him to sit with her. But he didn't move.
She then started to laugh, it sounded like singing. Miles felt himself smile too. Her face lit up. She looked beautiful. How he wanted to be with her. But why was she smiling and laughing? Why had she stopped calling his name? Suddenly, a boy was standing next to him. He was much more handsome than he. More of an athletic build, glossier hair, sort of like a movie star. And he had the hufflepuff crest on his uniform. He walked over to Vannie and smiled at her. Miles could feel tears burning down his cheeks. Then they kissed.

Miles yelled loudly and sat up. He was in his room again. His face and hair were wet and he ached all over. He jumped when he saw a figure sat on his bed, staring at him. He quickly turned on his bedside lamp and the light lit up the room, yet some corners were still dark and it made his room look much smaller.
Sylvia was kneeling on the end of his bed, one hand holding a teddy bear, and the other gripping onto the bed covers. She had been crying.
"What's wrong love?" He asked quietly and beckoned her into a hug. Still kneeling, she moved closer to him and pushed her head to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her.
"Nightmare?" He said. She nodded into his shirt. "You can stay here if you like then." He smiled down at her and she smiled back. She was sniffing and making little crying noises, still calming down from her nightmare. Sylvia climbed into the covers next to him and gripped hold of her teddy bear.

The next morning, Miles woke up and rubbed his eyes. Last night wasn't a good night, he had kept waking up for no reason. The dream he had had was also stuck in his mind. It was cloudy outside, not like summer at all. Sylvia had already gotten up, her bear was still lying on the pillow. He picked it up and put it on Sylvia's bed in her room. Sylvia's room had roses painted on the walls. Their mother had it done for her by an artist. Miles' parents knew that she loved roses. When she was a baby she would crawl to them and try to pick them. But Mrs. Parker had to keep taking her away from them as they had thorns. That is where they got one of her middle name's from. Sylvia's full name was Sylvia Rose Ophelia Parker. Ophelia is their mother's name. Miles and Sylvia had not seen their mother in atleast 5 years. Their parents had had a big fight one night, the next morning she was gone, Miles was 8 and Sylvia was 3. Miles was always grateful that their father kept them and was still willing to look after them. Sort of.
Miles walked downstairs to find Sylvia sitting in Mr Parker's armchair, eating a piece of toast, and reading. Their dad, Vincent was writing, paperwork it looked like. Miles walked into the kitchen to get himself some breakfast.
Today he was going into the muggle village to get a summer job. Something to take his mind off Hogwarts. He tried to dress casually, but formal, to make a good impression. And left the house. He heard the door behind him open. Sylvia slipped through the door ad took his hand.
"You can't come with me." He said politely. She frowned and squeezed his hand. "OK fine." He sighed and they started walking. Sylvia felt smug.
Whilst walking through the village, Miles checked through shop windows to see any signs of posters looking for staff. None so far. Sylvia started dragging behind, Miles was nearly pulling her along.
"Sylvia Come on, I need a job remember?" He turned around. She was staring at the sweet shop that they had just passed. "Maybe later." He crouched down. "You wanted to come with me, which means walking around the village until we find a job for me." He said to her, holding her shoulders. "How about, if you help me find a job, we can go in the sweet shop kay?" Sylvia's angel face lit up, as usual and she nodded. "Good. Now come on." Miles stood up and continued walking. It changed around, it was like Sylvia was pulling him.
½ half an hour had past, and their was no job openings. Miles wasn't prepared to go to the muggle town, it was too busy. Plus, it was only a summer job. Suddenly, Sylvia stopped. She stated pointing at a young girl, around Miles' age, carrying some vegetables in a bag. "What's wrong?" But Sylvia continued to wiggle her finger at this girl across the road. "You want me to go up to her?" He asked, and Sylvia nodded and began dragging him towards her. Sylvia was being quite forceful today.

"Oh. Umm .. Hello." Said the girl.
"Sorry about this. But my little sister ..." Miles indicated Sylvia, who was smiling up at both of them.
"... was, well, pointing at you for some reason." The girl started giggling.
"Do you know why?"
"Nope. But normally when she does something like that, it means something."
"OK, well, why are you dressed so formally in the middle of Lacock?" She had just noticed what Miles was wearing.
"I want to look smart. I'm looking for a summer job, you know? More money."
The girl smiled. "Oh. Well, we're always looking for more staff in our cafe." She said.
"We?"
"Me and my mum. We own a cafe down the road." The girl pointed to her right. "You can come in and apply, my mum would be delighted."
"Oh .. Great, thanks." Miles smiled.
"I'm Cassie. By the way." She said, before walking off in the direction of the cafe, and told Miles to follow her. Miles looked down at Sylvia.
"Nice work." He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Sylvia, as usual smiled back and they both started following Cassie.