View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 11:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Krysta
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Krysta Hedwig
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kye Black
Magical Creatures

Chapter Five: Friends Will Be Friends

The next morning, life went on pretty much as usual. Percy left for the office early, Mrs. Weasley cooked breakfast and Harry and Ron were the last up. Around the kitchen table, banter was light and carefree, knowing that they were all safe and protected. However the identity of their mysterious protector was something that stayed pretty much in the forefront of Harry’s mind. Even more so was the nagging feeling of deep worry that Sirius may be in danger. He still hadn’t heard from his Godfather and considering the state Hedwig had apparently been in when she was found, Harry couldn’t help worry and wonder whether a similar or worse fate had met Sirius.

His attention was diverted when Mr. Weasley got up to leave. They were all saying their goodbyes when something occurred to Harry. If Mr. And Mrs. Weasley hadn’t been talking about kicking Harry out of the house last night, then what had they been talking about? He was just about to ask them, when a flurry of feathers entered the room and two large barn owls landed on the table, dropped six letters, and then flew out again.

“They’re from Hogwarts!” announced Ginny, picking up her letter and began reading her book list for the coming year.

“We had some of those classes last year.” Harry told her, looking over her shoulder. “You can have my books if you want, they’re in better condition than Ron’s.” Harry smiled at her, and Ron punched him in the arm. Ginny smiled back.

“Thanks Harry.”

“Whoa!” cried Ron.

“What?” asked Harry?

“You seen the booklist?” Ron answered. Harry looked down at the list in his letter. Besides all the “standard spells” textbooks and a none-descript book on divination and another on Herbology, three books stood out from the rest:

“The Realm of Darkness.” - T. S. Krongeraber

“Birth Of Evil: A History Of The Dark Arts.” – K. Hedwig.

“Hell Beasts and their Masters” - Jargen T. Sphignitter

“That’s some pretty heavy reading.” Said Mr. Weasley reading over Ron’s shoulder. “Anyway, I’m late, see you later.” And with that he vanished into the fire.

“Harry…” began Ron.

“Yes, Ron. I’ve seen it.”

“Well, I never knew your owl was a novelist.” They both laughed.

“It must be the witch or wizard I named her after.” Harry explained.

“Well, yeah. Where did you find the name, anyway?” Ron asked.

“I…I really can’t remember. It was in a book I read before the first year started. It just looked like a good name. I didn’t even read about the person.”

“Oh well, maybe our new teacher can tell us.”

“Yeah.” Agreed Harry. “Wonder who it’s gonna be.”

“As long as it’s not Snape.” They both shivered.

“Hey! Don’t even joke about such a thing! It’s our last year. The last thing we need is Snape marking two of our final papers.” It was George, looking decidedly horrified at such an idea.

“Harry there’s another letter here for you.” Fred passed the letter down and Ginny passed it to Harry.

“That’s Hagrid’s writing.” She said, looking at the envelope. She was right.

Dear Harry,

I heard about what you was up to the other night. I’s real cross with you, Harry. It were real stupid. I’s just writing to tell you to be careful, coz there’s some real strange stuff going on at the moment.

See you at Hogwarts…if I don’t see you before. He he he.

Love Hagrid.

“ Typical Hagrid.” Smiled Ginny.

“What does he mean? ‘…if I don’t see you before.’” said Harry, confused. Ron shrugged and Ginny did the same with a smile.

“Well you might see him at Diagon Alley” suggested Fred quickly with George nodding vigorously.

“Yeah, we’ve met him there before haven’t we?” added Ron and Harry nodded.

“When are we going to Diagon Alley, anyway?”

“Friday.” Chorused Fred and George, who then looked at each other grinning.

“Oh…” Harry sounded disappointed. “Can’t we wait until Hermione’s here then we can all go together?”

“No!” chorused Fred and George together again.

“Well, erm, she can meet us in Diagon Alley and then come back with us? How about that?” suggested Mrs. Weasley.

“Yeah, brilliant, Mum. We’ll send Pig with a letter.” Said Ron cheerfully, throwing the twins a brief scowl before adding:

“So, anyone up for Quidditch?”

The next two days were sunny and dry, and the five of them (Ginny included) spent most of it playing Quidditch, and it wasn’t long before talk turned to the coming Quidditch season. There hadn’t been one last year because of the Triwizard Tournament, and since then the Gryffindor team was down two players. Wood had left at the end of the last season two years ago, and Katie Bell had left last year, leaving them short a keeper, a chaser and of course, their captain.

“I’m gonna try-out this year.” Announced Ron.

“What position?” asked Harry. They were floating on their brooms 10 feet up whilst Fred and George were bickering over which of them would make a better team captain. Ron shrugged.

“Don’t care. I just want to be in the team.” Harry knew that. He still remembered what Ron had seen in the mirror of Eriséd in the first year. Ron had seen himself as the team captain holding the Quidditch cup. “What do you reckon I’m best at? Keeper or Chaser?” Harry shrugged. He suddenly realised that he really hadn’t concentrated on Ron’s flying skills.

“You could always try-out for both and see what happens.” Harry finally answered.

“Good idea. No reason why I shouldn’t.” Ron agreed, nodding.

By now Fred and George had decided that neither was better than the other and that they should both be joint captain together and had joined Ginny in a rather vicious chase of the Quaffle. Fred and George were cheating terribly but Ginny held on to the Quaffle tightly, elegantly ducking and diving out of their reach. As Harry and Ron watched in amazement she threw the quaffle neatly between the two posts they had set up and punched the air in triumph. Ron ‘whooped’ in encouragement and Ginny threw a grin his direction.

“You show ‘em l’il sister.” He cried out. George and Fred were teasing her dreadfully, claiming they had let her win when she stole the quaffle a second time and completely out-flew them all the way across the meadow and despite their best attempts to stop her, she sent the quaffle straight through the centre of the opposite post. Ron cheered and applauded her.

“Go Ginny! Hey you should try out for Chaser!” shouted Ron before he realised he was encouraging his little sister to compete against him. He turned to speak to Harry, but Harry was staring, mesmerised, his eyebrows raised, gaping in astonishment.

“She…she’s not bad.” he stammered slightly. Ron shrugged.

“Yeah, she’s always been good on her broom. She’s very sneaky too, but then when you’re playing against those two clowns, you have to be.” He grinned and Harry laughed.

“Y’know maybe both of you should try-out.” said Harry, carefully. “You could go for Keeper and she could go for Chaser. You’re both good enough.”

“Have four Weasleys on the Gryffindor team? Yeah, and then we could adopt you, and there’d be five of us!” said Ron nearly falling off his broom with laughter. Harry could see he thought the idea of Ginny trying out for Chaser was a joke. He grinned back and continued watching her fly rings around Fred and George, who by now were throwing anything they could find as a bludger substitute at her in attempt to dislodge the quaffle. Although when Ron pointed out that there should only be two bludgers, not six he ended up with a metal bucket, a watering can and an old Wellington boot aimed at his head.

Harry had had so much fun over the last couple of days that he’d almost forgotten the events of the previous fortnight. He continued to worry about Sirius and thought about sending Hedwig out with a letter. He decided against it though, because he knew that the Death Eaters knew Hedwig and didn’t want her to be hurt again, or to be followed to wherever Sirius might be hiding. He also didn’t want to ask her to fly again right now. She was very, very tired, and he understood how injury could drain your energy, and he didn’t know how far away Sirius was. He could be in another country by now and it wasn’t fair to ask her to fly that far.

He was looking forward to tomorrow, though. He always loved a trip to Diagon Alley and they would be seeing Hermione again. He’d really missed her over the last few weeks, and he was looking forward to them all being together again. It was great being with the Weasleys and having Ron around to talk to was marvellous, but somehow it never felt complete if one of them wasn’t there. It didn’t feel right without her questioning everything they did and making them think twice about everything, scalding them at least once a week for never having read “Hogwarts: A History”. Harry always promised himself he would read it one day so that the next time she asked, he could annoy her by saying: “Yes, Hermione, I have read it.”

He was just smiling to himself about this when Mr. Weasley came in from work with Percy deep in conversation.

“I’m just too busy, Dad.”

“It’s just one day, Percy…oh hello, Harry. How are you?”

“Not bad, Mr. Weasley. Hi, Percy.” Said Harry, cheerily. Percy muttered a hello and then disappeared up the stairs, pushing Ron out the way who was just coming down them. Ron looked after him annoyed.

“What’s up with him?” he asked no one in particular. Mr. Weasley shook his head.

“Things are getting worse. Since Crouch died, things have been bad enough, now Fudge had announced that since Crouch died in ‘suspicious circumstances’ they’re going to completely audit the entire department.” Harry and Ron looked shocked. “The whole lot gutted and gone through like Crouch was some kind of criminal.”

“But he knows! He knows what happened!” Harry exclaimed the anger clear in his voice.

“Yeah.” Muttered Ron angrily “Just like he ‘knows’ that You-Know-Who has risen again.”

Harry shuddered. In a single passing second an hour’s events flashed past in his mind. The maze. Cedric. The Triwizard Cup. Wormtail. Voldemort. He heard himself whimper but it sounded miles away. He felt a hand grabbing his shoulder.

“Harry? Harry?” Ron’s voice shook him out of the visions in his mind. He was shivering and Harry, Ginny and Mr Weasley were gathered around him, concerned expressions on their faces.

“I…I…saw him. Happening all over again. My blood.” He looked at his arm. The scar hadn’t completely healed and was still very faintly visible. “Cedric.” He wailed, and Mrs Weasley came across the room and hugged him. “I shouldn’t have told him to. It was my fault. I told him to take the cup.”

“No, Harry. It happened. It just happened. You saved his life in the maze. There was nothing you could have done. Not against…not against him.” Hushed Mrs Weasley gently. Harry was shivering, fighting back tears.

“It’s that…that Crouch who’s to blame for the whole thing, Harry. You couldn’t have known. You were nothing short of of noble.” Harry shook his head but remained silent. How could he help but feel responsible?

Ten minutes later they were sitting around the table with cups of steaming tea. Mr Weasley was just asking where the twins were when his question was immediately greeted by an explosion from the second floor. He grinned.

The next morning was plain insanity. Mrs Weasley was in even more a panic than usual. Harry, Ron, the twins and Ginny were all off to Diagon Alley and it was the first time they had all gone by themselves. Harry of course had stayed in the Leaky Cauldron by himself and roamed the shops of Diagon Alley alone once before when he had run away from the Dursleys the first time. But Mrs. Weasley was fussing around him like a Mother hen.

“Have you got your vault key?”

“Yes.”

“And you’ve got your book list?”

“Yep.”

“And your wand?” Harry wondered why he would need a wand, but Ron answered for him.

“Mum, he’s not five.” She smiled and ruffled Harry’s already messy hair before wandering over to attend a pile of washing up.

“Now, just get what you need.”

“Yes, Mum.”

“And don’t get lost.”

“No, Mum.”

"And don’t go wandering into Knockturn Alley. George, Fred, that means you.”

“Ok, Mum.” The twins chorused winking at each other.

“And don’t stay too late. Be back by nightfall.”

“Ok.” They all said at once. Mrs. Weasley beamed as they all took a pinch of floo powder and one-by-one disappeared into the fire.

Once in Diagon Alley Harry began to feel himself once more. Roaming the street weaving in and out of the bustling, busy crown, breathing in the sights, sounds and smells he relaxed and enjoyed himself. Fred and George disappeared by themselves whispering secretively and Ginny spotted her friend Reena, who she was supposed to be meeting. They waved her goodbye and Ron immediately dragged Harry to the Quidditch shop for a browse. On a stand in the window, gleaming and brand-new was the brand new Nimbus 5000 edition. It was similar in appearance to his old beloved Nimbus 2000 model that he felt a little tug on his heartstrings. However when Ron appeared over his shoulder saying:

“Y’know the hype isn’t worth it from what I heard. It’s still got nothing on the Firebolt.” Harry felt better and went to see what else the shop had on offer.

Hermione had written back the day after Ron had written to her and had arranged to meet them by Florean Fortescue’s Parlour at 11 o’clock, so at a quarter-to they left the bustle and found themselves a table outside. They were just working out how to attack their triple chocolate, nut and cream sundae when they heard a familiar voice.

“Oh fine. Just go ahead. Don’t wait for me, then.” Hermione stood grinning at them. They both leapt up and hugged her and she blushed a little.

“It’s not been the same without you, Hermione. We’ve had to do things without someone questioning our every move.” Said Ron smiling. “I just don’t know how we’ve survived the holiday!” all three of them laughed. To some it may have sounded like a snidey comment to make, but to these three it was something of an in-joke. Both lads knew perfectly well that Hermione’s cautious nature had saved their life more than once. Hermione dropped her bag, Crookshanks's carrier and her trunk by their table and disappeared inside to order a sundae. Harry looked at Ron who was staring into the parlour.

“You ok, mate?” Ron looked up sharply to see Harry’s lip curling in a half smile.

“Yes. Course I am. Why?”

“Oh…no reason.” Harry smiled to himself again as Ron’s attention went back to the interior of the parlour. Ron was just saying a hello to the rather disgruntled Crookshanks when Harry spotted two sickeningly familiar faces.

“Oh no.”

“What is it?” asked Hermione who appeared out of the parlour with a sundae that looked even chocolatier than either of theirs.

“Look. Over there on the corner.” Ron and Hermione followed Harry’s pointed finger to see Crabbe and Goyle standing together whispering.

“Oh yuck.” Said Hermione looking at her sundae as if the sight of Draco Malfoy’s two stooges had put her off her ice cream.

“What are they up to?” said Ron, suspiciously. Crabbe and Goyle were acting very strangely. They kept glancing around them whilst huddled against the wall as though hiding something they didn’t want anyone to see. Every now and then they would look up and down the street as if looking for someone. Finally Crabbe looked at his watch and they both disappeared as quickly as their portly bodies could carry them.

“They’re definitely up to something…Oi, Ron!” exclaimed Hermione as she caught Ron pinching some of her sundae.

“Oh! Owwy Erminee. ‘ought ooo in’t ‘ant any.” Both Harry and Hermione laughed as chocolate ice cream ran down Ron’s chin. “This is really good!” exclaimed Ron, finally with an empty mouth. “Try some, Harry.”

“Excuse me! This is my ice cream.” Scowled Hermione until the state of Ron’s face made her crack up. Harry pinched some of her sundae whilst she was laughing prompting another: “Oi!” out of her.

“Hey this is really chocolaty, Hermione. Must be loads of sugar in this.” Scalded Harry, licking his lips.

“That’s the point.” Explained Hermione as if they should already have known this. Ron rolled his eyes at Harry, but smiled at Hermione. “I haven’t had any sugar since I left Hogwarts, so I have some catching up to do.” Harry and Ron stared at each other in disbelief as thought they couldn’t possibly be hearing these words.

“Excuse me, Hermione. But could you run that by us one more time. It sounded like you were encouraging the consumption of sugar.” Asked Ron only half mocking her.

“Ever since I got home, my parents have gone into anti-sugar overdrive. And these made it even worse.” She pointed at her two front teeth with her sundae spoon. The previous year Hermione had finally succeeded in reducing the size of her previously oversized front teeth when one of Draco’s curses, meant for Harry, had gone wrong. Her teeth had grown even larger than before and when Madam Pomfrey had reduced them Hermione had tricked her into reducing them too much so that she now had perfectly normal front teeth. She now flashed her new smile at them and Harry laughed. Her parents, both Dentists had forbidden her to reduce her teeth using magic and so Harry could imagine their response not being very good.

“I told them it was an accident but I don’t think they believed me.” She smiled again and the two boys laughed, though Harry noticed Ron’s smile remaining slightly longer than His own.

“Hey, have you two seen Neville?” Ron and Harry shrugged a ‘no’ and she shook her head.

“I saw him in Flourish and Blotts when I was browsing. He’s lost Trevor!” Harry and Ron laughed.

“Hermione, he loses that stupid Toad at least once a day.” Laughed Harry and Ron joined in.

“No!” said Hermione shaking her head profusely. “You don’t understand. He’s lost him. He died last week.”

Harry and Ron fell completely silent, and Harry looked into the bottom of his empty sundae dish. He tried not to look at Ron whose face fell so low even Hermione avoided his eyes. Ron knew how it felt to lose a pet, though Harry thought that losing a toad to old age couldn’t compare to discovering that your faithful pet rat is in fact the traitor that handed your best friend’s parents over to Voldemort.

Tem minutes later, their sundae’s finished, a subdued trio of friends left the ice cream parlour and headed for Gringott’s. Hermione had left he trunk with Florean Fortescue whom Harry had befriended two years ago. Harry’s cash supply was decidedly low and Ron and Hermione were dying to see the caverns and catacombs that were riddled throughout London’s sub terrain. Ron had never actually gone into the vaults before and Hermione had only ever stepped into the currency exchange. Once inside the impressive building Hermione grabbed Ron’s arm in shock.

“Wow. Real goblins. I’ve only ever seen pictures.” She sounded awestruck, but nervous. Goblins weren’t the friendliest of folk. Keeping close they made their way right to the huge chamber to where the head Goblin sat at his desk looking important and unpleasant.

“M-Mister H-H-Harry Potter. I’d like to make a withdrawal.” He stammered, holding his golden key. The Goblin looked down at him over his long, pointed nose.

“Very well.” He motioned to another goblin that took them through the door into the catacombs.

“Cool.” Said Ron, staring around at the stalactites and stalagmites in awe.

“Amazing. It’s beautiful.” Said Hermione staring around at the tunnels that all met in this one position and the gentle bubbling stream that flowed down a wall of natural rock in a glistening waterfall. The three of them clambered into a cart and off they set. Hermione screamed and clutched at both Ron’s and Harry’s arm, ensuring she was stationed firmly between them both. The cart was going at a ridiculous speed.

“Cool!” said Ron again and Hermione hid her face in his shoulder. “Hermione, you’re missing it all, this is bloody brilliant.” He laughed. She whimpered and gripped their arms even tighter. When finally they came to a stop the two boys clambered out of the cart grinning all over their faces. They had to help a shaking Hermione to her feet.

“You’d never make a Quidditch player, Hermione.” Quipped Harry and Ron chuckled. Hermione finally opened her eyes and looked at them giddily.

“Have we stopped?” she asked sending the boys into even more laughter. Harry turned his key in the lock and pulled the vault open. Ron and Hermione gasped.

“I know” began Harry “I just as shocked as you when I first….” he trailed off. He looked into the vault and he too gasped in amazement. Harry couldn’t have been more shocked if he had opened it to find it completely empty. The three of them stepped into the vault, though there was only just room for the three of them in there. The pile of galleons Harry’s parents had left him had diminished over the last four years as Harry had spent it. However before them stood a ten-foot pile of shiny, brand new galleons.

Harry couldn’t speak. He couldn’t take his eyes off the huge pile of money in front of him.

“You never told me it was this much.” Said Ron and Harry detected a hint of bitterness in his voice. Harry shook his head at him still unable to speak. Finally he found words.

“I don’t, Ron.” Ron looked at him strangely.

“Well it sure looks like it, Harry.”

“Ron, this isn’t mine. Ask your Mum; she was here last summer when we were at the World Cup. The pile of money I had was a sixth the size of this.” Ron at last looked convinced and the bitterness in his expression turned to confusion.

“Harry, who would have put this here?” asked Hermione still gaping at the pile. Harry shook his head. He didn’t have an answer.

Back in the main chamber of the bank Ron, Harry and a shaky Hermione approached the head Goblin once more.

“Yes, Mr. Potter?” he asked over his spectacles. By now Harry was too confused to be afraid of him.

“Someone has made a substantial deposit into my vault. Can you tell me who it was please?” Harry asked boldly. The Goblin stared at him for a second.

“One moment please.” He opened a large cabinet and leafed through it finally pulling out a roll of parchment. “They left this for you, Mr. Potter.” Harry took the parchment, thanking the Goblin and turned to leave the bank. He was just about to open it when a dark figure caught his eye. By the huge doors of the bank three important looking goblins were shaking hands with a tall witch... a witch in black.

“Oh my God, that’s her!” he cried making Hermione jump.

“Who?” asked Ron who had had enough surprises for one day.

“The witch! The one who tried to kill me. On The Knight bus.” He pointed and just as Ron and Hermione were looking to see her she bowed slightly to the Goblins and left the building.

Harry took off at a run and heads turned to watch him dash down the centre of the great chamber, Ron and Hermione hard on his heels. When they caught up with him he had stopped dead just outside the doors looking angry, confused and desperate.

“Can you see her? Can you see her anywhere?” Harry was on tiptoes trying to see over the heads of the people in the crowd. They both joined the search, but it was hopeless. She was gone.

“Sorry, Harry.” Said Ron. Harry shook his head again.

“S’ok.”

An even more subdued trio of friends headed off to Flourish and Blotts where they bought the books for the year ahead and stopped to replenish their stationery-supplies and potions ingredients.

They were just passing the fork in the road that went down Knockturn Alley when Hermione let out a little high-pitched noise that made Harry and Ron stare at her.

“They are definitely up to something.” She said, pointing to where Crabbe and Goyle were huddled together by a tiny side street off Knockturn Alley.

“Let’s go see what those two worms are up to.” Said Harry, who was already wound up after losing the witch.

“We’re not supposed to go down there.” Protested Hermione quietly as Harry and Ron grabbed her arms and pulled her along with them. They crept up to the corner of the little side street and hid out of view straining their ears to hear what Crabbe and Goyle were saying.

“He said 12 o’clock.”

”Well he ain’t here is he?”

“We should wait.”

“Why?”

“Coz…well we should. We don’t know what to do with it.”

“He just said look after it.”

“Yeah. Yeah we can do that, come on. We’ve waited long enough he obviously ain’t coming.” As Crabbe and Goyle started towards the entrance to the side street, Harry, Ron and Hermione panicked and ran backwards into the first shop they came across.

“It’s ok. They’ve gone.” Said Ron peering through a mucky window. Harry and Hermione breathed a sigh of relief.

“Can I help you?” The scratchy voice came from a strange little man behind a huge black counter. He had wild white hair in tufts on either side of his head and Harry swore one of his eyes was black and the other green. They all looked at each other lost for words. Ron was gaping around the little shop in astonishment.

“It’s an Engora Shop.” He said in wonder. Harry and Hermione looked at each other, neither one of them knew what he was talking about. They looked around the room and Harry gazed in wonderment. The room was filled with glass jars and bottles of varied shapes and sizes, each filled with strange swirling fluids. Harry couldn’t tell whether they were liquid or some kind of vapour, but he was captivated. Some seemed to dance, elegantly as if to music, some darted around violently enough to make the container shake and rock on the shelf. They seemed to come in all colours. Some beautiful pastels, gentle and soothing, others were violent, dark colours, and vibrant primary colours full of energy.

“What are they?” gasped Hermione in silent awe.

“They’re dreams.” Game a raspy but passionate voice. The little man behind the counter had joined them on the shop floor. He smiled at Hermione sincerely as she gaped, transfixed by a beautiful aquamarine vortex inside a twisted glass jar.

“Dreams?” asked Harry quietly also in wonder. The man stared around the room as if captivated himself.

“The terrible, the beautiful, the powerful and the dreadful. Any man could be lost.” Was his mystical answer. The three friends continued to explore. They laughed in delight, shivered in fear and gazed in wonder. Harry’s attention was drawn to a shelf on the far side of the room from where a brilliant silver light shone. Slowly he made his way through the shop, winding his way around exotic looking bottles of vividly coloured, swirling vapours. When he reached the far wall he gasped in wonderment. Harry stared down at a collection of elegant crystal jars. They varied in shape from twisting towers to perfectly round balls. But the contents were a beautifully shimmering silver light. As he stared closer into a tall, smoothly sloping bottle he could see tiny balls of light dancing around inside, each one glimmering and glistening. The medium they swam in was a shimmering silver vapour that interacted and danced with the minute spheres like a liquid velvet curtain, ever changing shape, reminding him a little of the pensieve in Dumbledore's office.

“Beautiful aren’t they?” the little man rasped from behind him, quietly.

“W-what are they?” he breathed almost silently

“Arinellae.” He replied almost as quietly. Harry looked at him questioningly “Dreamcatchers” the man looked up at Harry with a faint smile for he was smaller than Harry by half a foot.

Harry turned back to the Arinella as though hypnotised. He didn’t hear Ron and Hermione whispering on the other side of the shop, he didn’t even hear the bell ringing when the door opened and Fred and George appeared.

“What are you three doing in here? Mum told us to stay out of Knockturn Alley!” shouted Fred, shaking Harry out of his trance.

“Well you two are in Knockturn Alley too. And you must have already been here if you saw us through the window.” Shouted back Ron. Fred and George looked at each other.

“That’s not the point!” they chorused and all three others laughed. Fred and George grinned back.

“If you don’t tell, we won’t tell. Come on, we better be getting back anyway.” Said George ushering the three youngest out of the shop. Harry waved to the shopkeeper who smiled and held his hand up, palm facing Harry.