View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 09:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hollister
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Shannon 'Shan' Parker
Fourth Year
x2
JGL ♥ | Wifey + SexyCPR = RAWR. | Co-Inceptor♥ | CHLOCHLO! | Rollie = My Ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Nice start, hun. I found the conversation between Miles and his father pretty interesting. Very nice. =]

Keep the postage coming!

Haha. Awesome
Thankyou Maxie x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayola View Post
Auntie has a FF!!

Sooo ... I agree with Maxie. The conversation between Miles and his Dad was interesting.

Post more soon.
WOO NEICEYY
Glad you liked it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie..x View Post
Miles so Loves his dad

Very nice ghostie
LOL He does
Thanks Squashie <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Oscar View Post
To be honest I loved it. It's very well written and it's just uber good. So keep writing cause I want to know what happens next.
Yey! Thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracos_Lady View Post
YAAAAY *clings to sistah*

Tis excellent sistaaaar <3333 Keep it up
SISHTAAA
Thanks for reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Miles has a story!

Nice start PAMS!
He does
Thanks Lisseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow_Kovac View Post
I loved it, Hollie... And I also think that the conversation between Miles and his father was rather interesting

PAMS!<3
:O Thankyou Angiee. You did? Teehee

Ok, I'm post the next chapter now, yey!

Miles had been asleep for 3 hours. It was now 7:00. All his luggage was sprawled at the bottom of his bed on the floor. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, and took in what he saw. His room, he had only been gone for about 6 weeks, but it felt like years. Then he remembered.
He walked out of his room and downstairs, into the kitchen, dining room and living room. His dad was still there with the newspaper. Miles then knew where the person he was looking for was. He walked, fast paced, into the garden. Their garden was beautiful. It was a large square of lush, green grass, with millions of roses around the perimeter. And there she was.
She was drawing a picture, presumably a rose, with her back to Miles. He stood a fair bit away.
"Long time no see." He smirked and crouched down to her level. She had excellent hearing and turned around with a massive smile on her angelic face. She dropped her quill, stood up and ran towards him. She crashed into him and he nearly fell over.
"Hello Sylvia." He whispered, ruffling her long blonde hair. Sylvia was Miles' eight year old sister. She was the most quietest person Miles ever knew, yet she wasn't that shy. To Miles, she was his little porcelain doll which he looked after like she was the most important jewel in the world, and he would be in so much trouble if he dropped her. Sylvia never spoke, merely nodded, shook her head, smiled, pointed or frowned, or any other action which could mean emotion. She was a mysterious child, like she was hiding something from him. But Miles knew she wasn't hiding anything, she wouldn't, and if their was something so important she would talk, but very quietly.
He let her go and she ran back to her drawing, picked it up, and ran back to Miles. She gave him the drawing and he smiled.
"Lovely, Sylvie. True work of a becoming artist." He chuckled, and she grinned. "Shall we go see what's for dinner?" Sylvia nodded and grasped Miles' hand.

They walked into the living room, Miles noticed a note lying on the coffee table, and Sylvia let go of his hand and shuffled into the kitchen. He raised his eyebrows at her and his eyes followed her. "You OK?" She didn't turn around, but nodded, and continued walking to the kitchen. Miles shrugged and walked over to the note. It read:

Work needed me.
Chicken in the freezer.
Sorry, Dad.

"As always." Miles mumbled to himself and walked into the kitchen. He was about to go into the freezer when he saw that the chicken was already on the counter, defrosting. He also saw all the cutlery out on the table and Sylvia sitting in one of the chair's, staring up at him.
"Wow. You really surprise me sometimes Sylvie." He chuckled and ruffled her hair. She hadn't even read the note ...
Miles let this pass and began to prepare their meal.