View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk Rock Princess View Post
OMG. Cale's a drama queen! I love it. Bella and Cale will get along very well, I know

I can't wait for them to meet
Oh yes, I predict a great friendship for those two as well Or maybe they'll cause TOO much drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina_Snape View Post
Loved the post Lissy! I can't wait either until Bella and Cale meet! It will be sooo cool!!

Keep posting!

Jemma
xxx
Glad you liked it luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggleBornWitch3 View Post
BWAH HAHA:

LOL @ me being really smart and kind of bossy. Anna really, REALLY is that way!! haha

This is a really awesome story! Anna can't wait to meet Cale!
I told you that you were in it How could Emma not tell Cale about her very bestest friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracos_Lady View Post
*Squeel* Cora will miss Emma But my new charrie would enjoy being friends with Cale

I loooove it Lisseh It flows really well, and your writing style is awesssoooome

Amy <3333
Emma will miss Cora too The Charlies Angels of Hogwarts are breaking up!

Thanks hun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollister View Post
Haha. Drama Queen
Miles can't wait to meet Cale xD
PAMS
Holleh xxx
Yup...Cale's a bit of a man diva

He seems to be very popular and he isn't even at Hogwarts yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow_Kovac View Post
I love Emma xD

Willow and Cale are going to have to meet, Lissy. I think he's awesome

PAMS!

~Angie
This will not be her only appearance in the story, I can assure you

Thanks for all the lovely replies Time for chapter 3!

The Sorting

The castle was huge. And frightening.

It was probably because the castle was so empty. He knew it would be full of life in about, two weeks, but right now...it was eerie.

It didn't help matters when, on the way to the Headmistress' office, he walked through a ghost.

A real freakin ghost. After that, he was seriously thinking about turning around and walking right back into the office they had just come from, and Flooing right back home.

He didn't know why they couldn't just Floo into the Head's office...apparently there were spells on the fireplace over the summer holidays that prevented them from getting in that particular office. Either way, one of the professors...he wasn't sure who, she had introduced herself but he had already forgotten her name and the subject she taught...was leading his mum and himself to her office.

When they got there, the Head wasn't even in her office. She probably had better things to do than sort a new transfer student.

The professor who led them there got a hat down from the display case. It must have been the legendary Sorting Hat. Cale's hands were shaking now--he had promised himself that he wouldn't freak out, but it wasn't working. He felt like that stupid, ratty old hat was going to determine his whole future.

In a way, it really was.

He sat down on a stool, sheepishly smiled at his mother, and suddenly everything was dark.

Well, hello there.

He jumped about a mile in the air. Was this place trying to scare the living daylights out of him? What the heck was that? He whipped his head around for a few seconds before he realized the hat was talking to him.

Starting a little late, aren't we? Oh well, let's just get this over with, I was napping before I got woken up for this, you know. Hmm...quite the risk taker we have here...rather mischievous too.

Cale was a bit resented at that last statement, but he didn't have much time to think about it. He held his breath, waiting for the decision that would be a huge factor in determining just how smoothly these next two years went by for him. His knuckles were turning white as he gripped the stool tighter with each passing second. What was taking it so long?

A bit clumsy, as well, but I remember your mother, I think she was like that too...hmmm, let's see, intelligent and very resourceful, loyal...I guess we're just going to have to put you in

GRYFFINDOR!

He heard the hat scream that last part to small room. His mother let out a joyful little squeak that was mixed with a sob. The professor took the hat off his head and congratulated him, but he couldn't remember responding her.

He wasn’t sure exactly how they got back to the fireplace they had come from—he honestly couldn’t remember walking through the corridors. But once they got home, and the nausea that usually accompanied Floo Power had died away, he realized that his legs felt like jelly, he still wasn’t breathing normally, and he was sweating a great deal.

It wasn’t until he got into bed that night when it finally hit him:

He had been sorted into Gryffindor.

That night, Cale fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid