View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 12:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
draco*malfoy*lover
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha Nicole Brooks
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Cartiera
Accidents & Catastrophes
Slytherin Chapter 2!!!
Tom's Quidditch Robes Devilish Draco

Chapter 2: The Outbreak

While in Madam Malkin’s waiting for Hermione, Harry and Ron were walking around the shop, looking at the robes.

“Where is she?” asked Ron, impatiently.
“Chill out, Ron,” said Harry. “She’ll be here.”

With that, they heard the doors open and looked to see who it was. When they saw who came in, their jaws dropped. Hermione had just walked in, and they noticed she was talking to someone, and smiling. They recognized the white-blonde hair.

“What’s she doin’ with Malfoy?” asked Ron
“I dunno,” said Harry.

They stood there watching Hermione and Draco talk.

“So, are you going to be ok, Draco?” she asked.
Draco could see the concern in her eyes. No matter what I did to her, she’s willing to put it aside and make sure I’m okay, he thought.
“Yeah, I’ll be fine,” he replied
“Ok, well I have to go and find Ron and Harry, so I’ll see you at school.”
“Bye, Hermione.”

He turned to leave when Hermione spoke up.

“Hey, Draco?”
“Yeah?”
“If you need anyone to talk to, you’re more than welcome to come and find me.” she said, blushing.
“Thanks, Hermione, that means a lot.”

They both stared at each other and smiled. A voice came from behind Hermione, “What’s going on?” it asked.

Hermione turned around and Harry and Ron were standing there with smug looks.

“Oh, um, hi guys,” Hermione said, surprised. “What’s up?”
“We were just thinking the same thing,” said Ron.
“Watch your tongue, Weasel-bee,” sneered Malfoy.
“Guys chill. Harry, Ron, we were just talking,” explained Hermione.
Draco rolled his eyes, and Hermione could tell Harry and Ron wanted to strangle him.
“What were you saying to her this time, Ferret? More of how your father is gonna kill all the muggleborns?” Harry said furiously.
“Do not talk about my father, Potter!” Malfoy said, sternly.
“ENOUGH!” yelled Hermione. “Harry, Ron, go outside.”
Neither of them budged.
“Now!” she said. They walked toward the door, but stopped to listen to Hermione yell at Malfoy.

“And Dra--” she caught herself when she didn’t hear the door close. She knew that they didn’t leave.

“Umm, Malfoy, just leave, and don’t bother us.”

She looked back and shot Harry and Ron a look that told them to leave, so they did. When she knew they were gone, she turned back to Draco with an apologetic look on her face.

“I’m sorry, Draco. I didn’t mean for that to happen.”
“It’s ok, I have to go anyway. I’ll see you at school Hermione.”
“Bye, Draco.”

They smiled at each other and Draco turned and walked away. Hermione stood there and watched him leave, still smiling to herself. She walked to the door and went outside to her friends.

“Why were you talking to Malfoy?” asked Harry.
“Last time I checked, Harry, I could talk to anyone I wanted,” said Hermione.
“What did he tell you?” Harry asked.
“Anything about You-Know-Who?” Ron said, jumping into the conversation.
“No, nothing of the sort. We were just talking. Don’t get your robes in a knot guys, ok?”
“Yeah, sorry Hermione. We have a lot of angst,” said Harry.
“Ok, well let’s go. I gotta get home and finish packing now that I have my books,” Hermione replied.

Ron and Harry walked Hermione to the archway back to the Leaky Cauldron.

“I’ll see you guys on the train.”
“Bye Hermione!”

She walked through the pub and made her way home.
When she got home, she greeted her parents and showed them her new books and told them how she couldn’t wait to begin reading them. After dinner, Hermione went to her room and finished packing, then continued to read Runes in Ireland. While reading, she trailed off and began to think about Malfoy. He was so nice to me, she thought, He should be like that more often. And he looked so cute, I love that smirk of his. ‘Whoa Hermione, why are you daydreaming about Malfoy? He’s a conceited git that calls you a filthy mudblood, and bothers your friends, remember’? Well, yeah, but he was so sweet today. ‘One day of being nice to you, won’t change anything he’s done in the past or what he may do in the future.’ Still, today was a very good day. With that last thought, she drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.

Draco was lying on his bed, letting his mind wander. Hermione looked really nice today, he thought. She had definitely grown this summer, he grinned when he remembered what happened in Flourish & Blotts. He had realized that he could not help but continuously stare at her with from head to toe. Why am thinking about Granger? He shook his head with discontent. GRANGER?! I’m a pureblood and could be thinking about tons of other girls, but no, I think about Granger. She’s a mudblood, a dirty, filthy, beautiful, caring, kind mudblood. Draco, stop it! he thought to himself. Stop thinking about her. But no matter how many times he yelled at himself for thinking about her he just couldn’t help it. He could not believe he was falling for Granger. Well as long as I don’t show that I’m beginning to like her, I should be good, right? No, what would my father say about this? Well, he doesn’t need to know, now does he? I could talk to her, that won’t do any harm. Well, aside the fact that Potter and Weasel-bee wanted to strangle me for talking to her today. I’ll just think of other ways to do it, then. He smiled with his thoughts, and fell asleep.

that was then au && if you can't hang tour