View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 09:54 PM   #60 (permalink)
XanaSnape
Dark Force Defense League
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Former Professor Valon Kazimeriz
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
(Former) Aryanna (Xana) Slughorn , Slug & Jiggers Apothecary
Kool-Aid, Oh Yeah! | | SS Mischief Maker

Xana sighed. After all, she had nothing to be ashamed of... right? She pulled her konkagami out of its box.

"Here's mine, professor..." Xana said.

"As you can see, mine is a large nigella flower with blue and crystal, red tips and black on every third petal. There are 24 petals around the central androecium, with two sharp black thorns-- scratch that, four now... "

"This means I'm nurturing and supportive want to help people... I take on the characteristics of people to relate to them better at times, and the 24 petals shows a complexity. The red shows I've been through traumatic life events or have experienced abuses and had my life in peril in early life. As a foundling who was adopted and then lost my parents to death, and who has been in several abusive situations, I competely understand why this would appear. The black on every third petal and dark stamens with waxy leaves indicate that I have performed minor hexes and curses throughout my life, also true. "

"Thorns on my plant indicate that four people have or will come into my life that will wish to bring me great harm, mental or physical. I know who two of them are. The other two... well... I'm not sure yet." She shrugged.

Last edited by XanaSnape; 04-13-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: whups. Quotation marks help.