View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 07:13 AM   #22 (permalink)
Amira With a C
Slytherin
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Parke Galludett Ives
Fifth Year
Shifty Glomper ~Dare Devil~

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanaSnape View Post
Another customer? she thought, sighing wearily. Didn't people read her sign? "I'm so sorry, dearie, but we're closin' up for the night... " Taffy said with a tired smile. "We'll be open bright an' early tomorrow, though, with fresh sweets for ye." She noticed that the woman appeared to be friends with the men; maybe she wasn't here to shop, after all.

Gonoph Corsair was starting to get a little bit anxious. So many people in the shop all of a sudden! He stood in his place in queue, the only hint of his nervousness the fact that he clenched his chocolate frog a little tighter in his left hand.

Siobhan was a bit surprised when someone came up and spoke to her. She quickly realized, however, that it was the shopkeeper. She smiled politely at the woman. "Don't worry. I'm just looking. I'm really here to see if I can manage to drag my friends", she gave a gesture to the guys, "out of here and out for some drinks."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiditch Master View Post
Chris watched as Siobhan walked into the Store and he to started to get nervous.There were quite a few of them waiting on one person in the store.
When she walked over to them very much unlike herself his eyebrow raised but his espression never changed. "Hello Dear how are you?"Chris said with a smile that he too had to put on. "I've been meaning to stop by and have a chat with you. Let's talk outside." He said with a sly smile hoping she would follow. He wanted to put some of the pressure off if this really was the thef.
She was quite confused about why he wanted to go outside, but she decided she would follow him nonetheless. Maybe then she could find out what was going on. She'd just gotten there but she could definitely feel some kind of tension. It was they way things usually felt right before all hell broke loose. "Of course. Maybe you can catch me up on the latest gossip", she said lightly as she started walking towards the exit. She knew it was direct enough for Chris to catch and at the same time she was enough of a girl to where no one would suspect that she meant anything else.