View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
Quiditch Master
Ravenclaw
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eric Dunn

Ministry RPG Name:
Christopher Lowe
Magical Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by camirayaxley View Post
Siobhan walked leisurely into the shop and browsed around. She had noticed Nicoli and co, but didn't want to arouse suspicion by walking straight over to them. After a few minutes though, she glanced around as if looking for something specific, plastered a large friendly smile onto her face, and walked casually over to them. "Hey", she said amicably, hoping no one dropped dead of shock. She could be friendly when required. She had undergone extra training for it as it didn't come easily, but she learned well enough to be able to fake it.
Chris watched as Siobhan walked into the Store and he to started to get nervous.There were quite a few of them waiting on one person in the store.
When she walked over to them very much unlike herself his eyebrow raised but his espression never changed. "Hello Dear how are you?"Chris said with a smile that he too had to put on. "I've been meaning to stop by and have a chat with you. Let's talk outside." He said with a sly smile hoping she would follow. He wanted to put some of the pressure off if this really was the thef.

Special<3 to my favorite Cousin Brittany and the wonderful Shannon
Special love to cuddle buddy Christy
... and also to my nap time buddy Nicolle.