Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 04:13 AM   #57 (permalink)
XanaSnape
Dark Force Defense League
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Former Professor Valon Kazimeriz
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
(Former) Aryanna (Xana) Slughorn , Slug & Jiggers Apothecary
Kool-Aid, Oh Yeah! | | SS Mischief Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathEater24601 View Post
Diabolica listened to the two of them, looking from Xana to the professor and back every so often. Merlin, it was as if she wasn't even present. She sighed inwardly. "Excuse me, but as much as I hate to interrupt such an enthralling conversation, oughtn't we retrieve the sprayers and report back to the broom cupboard? Professor Branxton will likely require them soon."
Xana shot her a smirking glare. Enthralling. Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellanna View Post
[COLOR="Navy"]"Neither did I. If we are successful, as I hope, then you may be able to remain ignorant of the entire ordeal a while longer. Slade says, however, that there are too many players for it to be completely true. Be careful what knowledges you seek, Xana. You may not like what you find."
"I seek no knowledge in this regard. I regret what I did seek. I want nothing to do with any of that world." she shook her head, glad Dia had changed the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellanna View Post

"As for Branxton, I've seen the potion listing. It won't be ready for a few more hours, at the very least." He scanned around a while before finally coming upon a good number of boxes. "I think these would be best. Most of these will be unused, and unlikely to contaminate the potion. He pulled one over and looked through it. "These are the more heavy-duty ones you mentioned before. I have some spritzers around here somewhere." With that he continued to look through boxes. "You'd think I'd learn to label properly... I can't even name a plant."
"The spritzers are on the left back shelf, and have been labelled with green labels for easier identification." She gestured to a distant, dimly lit shelf. "The heavy duty ones all have orange labels now, and the wheeled pump sprayers for carrying larger quantities of fertilizing compound are in boxes labelled with blue labels. " She gave him a half-smile. "I got tired of opening and re-opening boxes in here, so..." She shrugged. "It's all written in a summary report that I left on your desk."