Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #53 (permalink)
Zellanna

DoM & DERP
Slytherin Slytherin
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Armand Beta-Erikson
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Damien Beta-Erikson
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Armand Erikson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Slade Erikson
Mysteries
Slytherin by heart

"I'd gotten it shortly after the incident at the encampment. After Slade left. He said he can't return quite yet, by the way. Whatever he's after, he's close. He will meet with you as soon as he returns." He paused a moment as he opened up the storage shed. "He also chided me briefly for attempting to obliviate you. He said that it was our fault for trying to keep you out of it. I still stand by my decision, however. Our lives were irrevocably changed when we began into this, well over a decade ago. It consumed Slade, and tore us apart. We're trying to keep her from turning you into another player. If we fail, She will go after you. If you are strong, you will be consumed. If you are weak--" He just couldn't finish it. He had seen what happened to the weak. It's what would happen to he and Slade if they failed in their own attempts.

"That day, by the Shrieking Shack... Slade mentioned what was happening. When he stopped, you kept pushing. You wanted to know more. When that happened, someone else was listening. She knew she could turn you into another player. She's the one that met you on Valentine's Day."