View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 05:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
Quiditch Master
Ravenclaw
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eric Dunn

Ministry RPG Name:
Christopher Lowe
Magical Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Hagrid View Post
Nicoli gave the old woman a kind smile. "I think he'd like that, thank you," he said, feeling the presence of someone close to him. Then a old man walked straight past him to the counter. Nicoli kept his face straight, though it was a struggle. He had a strange feeling about this man. He couldn't simply have been here all this time to buy the one chocolate frog. Neither could have Aaron for that matter.

It pained him to have to do this to the old woman, but he'd have to force an opportunity for the old man to make his move. If he did not, then he wouldn't be the criminal. If he did, the answer would be obvious.

"Better make that three pastries, he'll be sure to like them." Nicoli hoped the woman would turn her back allowing the man to or not to make his move. He decided to take his place in line behind the old man and he whistled a little tune, taking in the scent of a person who didn't exactly live the high life. Or rather, the regular life.

Nicoli grinned at Aaron, "That's Chris right there," he said in a cheerful voice, "and Chris, this is Aaron. You too should talk, I think you'll have a lot of things in common!" Hopefully that didn't look to fake. Nicoli patted Aaron on the back, and moved him in the general direction of the door. There was something in his eyes that said he had a plan. Nicoli then proceeded to turn around and glance at the two of them every so often. That, should be an honest chance for him to do something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulmine View Post
Aaron took his change and put it in his robes, He wasn't sure how he was going to sneak these sweets to his father, his mother could see like a hawk. Aaron walked towards the door to wait for Nicoli, his right hand clutched tightly around his wand, he extend his left hand to Chris "it's nice too meet you, How long have you known Nicoli for?' Aaron kept his voice low and clam and never took his eyes off of the counter that money just left up there was making him really uncofterable.
Chris watched quietly as he noticed that Nicoli took a keen interest to the old man in the store. He caught the message in his eye and nodded softly before turning to Aaron and returning the hand shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you also. I really haven't known Nicoli That long. I meet him umm... at the job." He added as not to give away there job descriptions. He said all of this loud enough so that the stranger would think that the pair wasn't paying any attention but low enough so that he could hear everything. He also kept his eye on the man's hand that never slipped out of his pocket. That seemed to suspicious.

Special<3 to my favorite Cousin Brittany and the wonderful Shannon
Special love to cuddle buddy Christy
... and also to my nap time buddy Nicolle.