View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 05:20 PM   #23 (permalink)
confusion.girl
Formerly: Dracos_Lady
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hugo Jermaine Woods
Seventh Year
avant-garde Mrs. Nick Jonas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell* View Post
Bwaha. Jack and his hair. -pets Cora-

Can't wait for the big update tomorrow!
Heheheeee. Awsh. Jack is her new sweetheart Besides Jamie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
I can't believe I didn't see this until now

Emma made an appearance in it!

This is cute, can't wait for more
Hehehee. Cora absolutely LOVES Emma and Gwen Thank you m'dear <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs999 View Post
I will! I will do....do....what was I going to do again? Anyway, awesome!
Haha. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
AWWWWWWWWWWW!

*Loves Cora more*

She is so rocking
This is just too amusing really.
Can't wait for more..
Teehee, thank you Wifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
Oooh, a big update is coming, can't wait!

Great job!
Thank youuuuuu <333 Here it is folks, the BIG UPDATE! Heheee.

April 7th:
8:15am.

It was actually quite shocking to wake up this morning and see the sun. It's almost as though that shiny thing had gone on holiday for a while. But it's back now. I seriously doubt how long it will stay sunny. And even though the sun is out, it's still absolutely FREEZING out. I stuck my head out of the window to feel the sun on my face, but all I got was a gust a wind and a cold. Pfft. How unfair. I didn't even bother dressing warm, because I am SO determined that it will get hotter throughout the day. IT WIIIILL!

10:35am.

How is it possibly fair that I have both Jamie AND Jack's hair in my head? Life was hard enough just thinking of Jamie, but Jack's managed to poke his little head into the picture now. Silly boys. Will they never learn to not be so utterly adorable? Even though the day is bright, it's raining in my life. Per usual. Wow, I've never been that poetical like...EVER. Tehee.

1:45pm.

Could lunch be anymore gross? I highly doubt it.

9:05pm.

Yawwwwwn. I've been stretching all over for the Common Room, and still...God has yet to enlighten me on my situation. I've decided that rather than moping about, waiting for the miracle of all miracles to be thrust upon me, I may as well get a good night's sleep. So here is Cora-Blue Latiffa, signing off for the night. To be perfectly honest, my pillow has never felt more comfortable.

11:55pm.

Yeah, so much for good night's sleep. Stupid OWL outside my window *throws rock at it.* GAH. Seriously. This is the only night for about four months that I've actually made an effort to go to bed early, and it's RUINED by an annoying owl that refuses to close its beak. I may have to get out my secret supply of dungbombs and start pelting it with stuff. Now that's what I call a plan and a half. I do believe this is an appropriate time for the 'evil plan laugh': BWAHAHAHAHA!

April 8th:
5:10am.

That is possibly the worst and most uncomfortable night's sleep I have ever had. ANYONE has ever had. Ever. My headache decided to resurface, but about ten times more painful. Have I done something to anger fate or something? Or perhaps I am just the most unlucky person alive. One of the two. But anyway...besides my headache, I managed to fall out of bed. Twice. How I am still unsure. My clumsiness remains a complete mystery to me and most of the human kind. I may have broken my behind. It is incredibly tender.

2:30pm.

I thought I'd go for a bit of a wander today. Y'know, go somewhere I hadn't really explored very much of. The only place I could think of that wasn't crawling with firsties, was the Veggie Patch. Yes, yes, there was the occasional firstie running around looking for their long, lost lover or what not, but generally, it was quieter. It was quieter than the lake, that's for sure. So there I was, shuffling about on a particularly large and slippery pumpkin when BAM. There he was. Strolling along like he had a perfectly perfect life. Which he probably does, thinking about it. Jack's hair! And Jack...obviously. He stopped and looked at me, as though he wasn't QUIIIIITE sure that I was the person he was thinking of. I smiled, and he smiled back. Maybe that reassured him. Maybe not.

But then...Jack put his hand in the air. It wasn't like a wave, just sort of a salute-type-thingy. I did the same, but I think we may have looked just a tad weird. Once he was sure it was me, he came over. Yes, OMGGGG I know. Hehehehe. And then we just sort of...chatted. Like we were friends or something. But MAAAN, it was just oh so cold. And then do you know what? HE GAVE ME HIS JUMPER. Jack Langley gave me his JUMPER. His scent is a thousand million trillion times better than a field of roses. I swear I almsot fell of the pumpkin. Actually, I did. But that's a story for another time.

2:35pm.

Dash. Double dash and NUUUUU. My sources tell me that Jack likes some mean old GIRL. I bet she's ugly. Or fat. It's not faaaair. Who is this Bella Coulter person? I must begin to stalk her and find out more about her. If she's nice, I may just hit her. I can't stand it when the person you are supposed to hate is nice. Hmph. I may just crawl into a hole now.

Just two seventh year flirts who happened to fall in love

Last edited by confusion.girl; 04-09-2008 at 06:22 PM.