View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 03:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
XanaSnape
Dark Force Defense League
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Former Professor Valon Kazimeriz
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
(Former) Aryanna (Xana) Slughorn , Slug & Jiggers Apothecary
Kool-Aid, Oh Yeah! | | SS Mischief Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulmine View Post
Aaron looked around the shop, the tired shopkeeper was still doing her books, Aaron wonder if it was a good idea to be doing that with custmors still in the shop, Aaron then turned to Nicoli "it is a very secretive business."

Aaron looked up when the shopkeeper yelled out, he felt sorry for her, running this shop couldn't be easy, He remembers when he was at Hogwarts the hell the kids including himself had put the shopkeepers through, He grabbed 3 chocolate frogs and a sugar quill, then pulled out his wallet from inside of his robes, "I've found what i was looking for thanks" Aaron then tunred back to Nicoli, worried the others hadn't turned up yet.
Taffy smiled at the customer. "Ah, ye've got good taste-- those quills are one of me personal favourites, they are. That'll be 18 sickles, dearie." Her stack of Galleons, sickles and knuts remained on the counter, beside her ledger and out of reach of this customer-- not that she was paying much attention to the money at the moment. She would resume counting once the sale was made. She made a mental note to add the sale to her ledger and reflect the change in inventory.

With a warm smile, she wrapped up the confections and placed them in a small, striped Honeydukes bag, awaiting payment.