View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
confusion.girl
Formerly: Dracos_Lady
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hugo Jermaine Woods
Seventh Year
avant-garde Mrs. Nick Jonas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs999 View Post
Very amusing. PAMS!
Thank youuu Just a small update, cause I have a big one tomorrowww

April 5th:
4:35am.

Oh man. Will this headache ever stop? I've been moaning and groaning all night, and the people sharing my dorm have started to get angry. Angry and very, very scared. It's not my faaaaault! All these boy confuzzling situations have driven me insane. And given me a migrane. It's so unfair. I mean, Jamie's letter is sort of haunting me. I may have obtained a really weird obbsession, cause I read the letter at least once everyday. Merrrr.

8:30am.

Bleeeurgh. I actually fell asleep in my cereal a minute ago. How utterly embarassing. Death by drowning in milk. Weird. People would walk past my tombstone and be like WHAAAAT?!

April 6th:
10:45am.

Lovely. I actually had a good nights sleep last night. It was great. I didn't get ANY weird looks from ANYONE. Teehee. I'm feeling much, much better. The dark circles under my eyes are history. Never to return! Bwahaaa. People don't understand me at five in the morning. They should no better than to glare at me across the room when my head is pretty much splitting down the middle. Fools.

8:52pm.

And I still haven't really got anywhere on the Jack situation. It's almost as though his hair is calling to me. And his name has oddly popped up three times in the last two hours. It's fate. I'm meant to be with his hair. MEANT TO BE WITH HIS HAIR.

8:53pm.

His name just popped up again. In my book. The character was called JACK :o

Just two seventh year flirts who happened to fall in love