View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
confusion.girl
Formerly: Dracos_Lady
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hugo Jermaine Woods
Seventh Year
Default Random Scribbles of Cora-Blue Latiffa - Sa9+
avant-garde Mrs. Nick Jonas

Random Scribbles of Cora-Blue Latiffa.

[Credit to Erin for the banner]

Haiii, Amy here! The inspiration for this fic comes from Ashizzle [Hermione_Loves_Ron] as she is the ultimate trend setter After a year of RPing Cora, I decided that people needed to see the real her So here is a FF which is kind of like a diary, I guess. It will be a record of her thoughts and feelings, and will allow the real Cora-Blue Latiffa to be revealed

April 1st:
1:12pm.

Woopee. April Fool's Day. I can only wait for the tricks to start, most of which aimed at me. I don't understand the actual point in today. I've already had my robes charmed so that I can't get my arms through the sleeves. Aaargh!

Oh, and to make matters worse [yet slightly more amusing], I believe that there is something going on between Cass Cass and Christian! Bahahaha. I even managed a sneaky eyebrow wiggle at them earlier. Things like that do tend to brighten my mood. A bit. Except seeing people together is just a constant reminder of how incredibly ALONE I am. I mean, even first years are all lovey dovey. Pfft.

Although we have had a break through with the missing studentsies and what not. Turns out some gross black clam juice will help them. Strange, but that's magic for you.

1:34pm.

Oh ha ha. I just went to have lunch. I only realised AFTER I'd taken a bite, that some idiot transfigured old socks to look like delicious chicken wings. Bleurgh. CLAP CLAP to whoever did it. Seriously, I bet there will be someone in Hogwarts who'll find it absolutely hilarious and give him a medal. And yes, I am being sarcastic. [Sense the tone.]

1:36pm.

I do believe that the taste of sweaty socks will be with me forever.

Just two seventh year flirts who happened to fall in love

Last edited by confusion.girl; 04-05-2008 at 11:20 AM.