Thread: Holding Room
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
Pigwidgeon Took
Slytherin
Swedish Short-Snout

Russian Dancing Snake-Twin | Jam Pony Rider | Has Snuffed It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Man View Post
Teal nodded solomnly as he noticed Joselyn's disgust for the elf's doings, it was truly horrible. He gave a quick smile, "No worrie's, I'll have had worse." he said with a curt nod. Teal heard the door to the holding room creak open in there she was, his Department head, Aricca Silverstone stepping into the holding room.

Teal gave Aricca a smirk, and a warm smile all the same before replying, "No nothing at all Aricca, just showing Joselyn here around, getting her acquainted with the department. Hope thats okay." he said with a playful wink, hoping that his Department head would take it all in good nature. Teal watched as Aricca placed the tag on the cage, and he knew exactly what it was. With a slight 'oh' in excitement, Teal walked over to her and the sphinx. "Okay great. I'll have it transferred first thing tomorrow, I believe thats when Gringotss is expecting the transfer. I just got the pass of travel by portkey from Brothmeister, so that will be initiated tomorrow I assume." Teal said, with a smug grin on his face, he was relieved to finally have all of this business with the sphinx worked out. "Gringotts will have the cage back by tomorrow afternoon I suppose, looks like things are running smoothly." he said with a grin and nod to Aricca, and then giving Josely a wink of reassurance, hopefully she was now getting more of a feel for the job.
AJ smiled in return, "Oh of course," she said, noticing the wink, "get the new arrivals comfortable with things here, just remember, don't get attached to the animals here, no matter how long we've got them." she looked at the erkling, "not that that'd be a problem with these guys, but just warning you," she said smiling at Joselyn. "Sounds great Teal, we'll get this guy shipped off tomorrow, and make us all happy.

"Don't get her hurt, Teal, we don't need employee's to be scared of working here," she said smiling and strode out of the room, thinking there was a little something hidden in Teal's agenda. Oh well, she shrugged it off, he was only human. A male human, non-the-less, so it was bound to happen.