Thread: Holding Room
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pigwidgeon Took
Slytherin
Swedish Short-Snout

Russian Dancing Snake-Twin | Jam Pony Rider | Has Snuffed It!

AJ strode into the Holding Room, cracking her neck as she did so. In her arm was a little manilla envelope, a thin little package that couldn't contain more than a few pieces of paper. As she closed the door behind her she was surprised to see 2 of her employees already in here.

"Good day to you both, is there something I need to know about?" she asked, curious as to why 2 workers would be in the holding room with no animals in there. She wondered if they forgot to tell her about an incoming animal or she was somehow bypassed in the mix of it all.

"Well, I don't see any little animals in here, unless they're invisible?" she asked, and walked over to the Sphinx to complete her task of why she entered in the first place.

Opening her thin little envelope, she took out a little tag, and attached it to the cage it was in. This was a notice to return the Sphinx to Gringotts, and it had both her Signature and the Wizengamot's approval stamp on it, and also a tag requesting her cage be returned.

"This big guy is heading back to work soon, I hear... not sure when but I got this from the Wizengamot earlier today, his return tag... " she said shrugging, and turned back to her employees congretating in the room, still awaiting their answer.