View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 04:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
Pigwidgeon Took
Slytherin
Swedish Short-Snout

Russian Dancing Snake-Twin | Jam Pony Rider | Has Snuffed It!

AJ raised her hand, "I'll be sending at least one of my employees to go with you on this little... excursion to the headquarters as well... Once we determine weather this is more of a Beast or a Being... it sounds like a Beast tho." she said smiling, and writing a note to herself on her notebook in front of her. She thought for a moment, a Lethifold and a Demiguise... odd combination... "Wait, Lethifolds attack people in their sleep and... well they eat the person. What sort of injuries are we talking here in the victims so far? I'd like to see those accident reports, if I could... just see what type of injuries were sustained here." she said, "if you don't mind, of course," she added.

The thoughts flowing through AJ's head were very jumbled and confused, this was, no doubt a beast, due to the viciousness of it, since it attacks innocent people, but Lethifolds eat people, the only way of stopping them from eating you is a patronus charm, "Have all the attacks at least been on Witches and Wizards, no Muggle Attacks?" she asked the moment the thought came to her head.

Last edited by Pigwidgeon Took; 03-16-2008 at 04:26 AM.