View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 02:19 AM   #20 (permalink)
*SeanRon*
Hufflepuff
Mooncalf

"You're worse than me!" I grabbed my Dad's hand and pulled him away from Hermione.
"Worse than-" my father began but heard someone at the door, it was a woman with purple spiked hair, she was short, and looked friendly.
"Tonks," Hermione smiled and Tonks turned to her then looked at Will, B, and I as we all looked at her in return.
Just seconds later we were all being shoved out of St. Mungo's, "How are we planning on getting there?" Will asked as I questioned my Dad.
"But Dad, what about Ginny's wedding? And how will Stevie get there -" I went on.
"Kira, not another word about Stevie, someone might overhear. And Ginny never even told us she had a boyfriend," Ron finished.
"Well maybe that's because she has six, older, over-protective brothers," I looked to my Dad.
"And you have one over-protective father... and a Hermione," he glanced at her, "who are making you go," my Dad pushed me out of a door.
I sighed and looked to Will, "My summer was okay," I answered his question from a while back, "What about yours?" I asked, happy to see him and B again.