View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 05:05 AM   #24 (permalink)
Amira With a C
Slytherin
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Parke Galludett Ives
Fifth Year
Shifty Glomper ~Dare Devil~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Erin glanced over at the girl shooting her daggers with her eyes, oooh she was glaring at the wrong woman. "If you've got something to say to me, say it." Erin told the girl in nu uncertain terms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Hagrid View Post

Nicoli smirked back at Siobhan, glancing at her from the corner of his eye. "Nice choice," he said the twinkle in his eye more pronounced than ever, his face now turned towards her. "Coffee? The Breakroom's pretty good, though it looks like you might have your first assignment here."

Nicoli grinned sheepishly, that was a bad call. He blinked, would that be too much..."I've only got the one to spare," he said looking back at the two seated behind him. "Forrester's already snagged the other," Nicoli grinned inwardly. Those two didn't hide their relationship too well. "You're going to handle the paperwork, I hope?"

Noticing Erin's distraction, Nicoli followed her gaze. Swearing silently, Nicoli forced his face into a smile. "And there's you're lucky Hit Wizard!" he tried no to cringe at his own floppy joke. "She'll be helping you-" Nicoli continued, and then in an undertone, "Just bare with her, it'll be fine."

"Siobhan, you're first assignment!" Nicoli gestured vaguely at Erin in the doorway.
Siobhan stopped glaring at the woman from the other department long enough to turn and raise a brow at Nicoli. “Well, yes. My tastes are quite good.” It was quickly replaced by another roll of the eyes. How could he possibly think the break room coffee was good? She’d have to teach him the true meaning of good coffee one day. As she heard that she might have her first assignment, she perked up a bit. “Thank God. I thought I was going to die just sitting here.” Yes, she was definitely one for action.

She looked back over to the woman when she heard her address her. “I’ve nothing to say to you”, she snapped rudely. Then she heard Nicoli say they were going to be working together. A deep frown overtook her face. “I do not need her. I can do whatever it is by myself”, she said firmly. She stared at Nicoli as if challenging him to say something different.