View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Obi-Wan K'Lari

DAFC VIP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atticus Cornridge
Second Year
x1
ll Achmed's 2nd Keeper ll Team Jacob l l Otaku ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by camirayaxley View Post

Siobhan looked at the man with a raised brow. “Yes, well, so long as respect is given to me, I’ll give it in return. Right now I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt since you’re in a position of authority. I just hope my assumption that you have to earn such a position is correct.” She had a feeling that they might clash quite a bit. She doubted it was anything she wouldn’t be able to handle, however.
Nicoli gave Siobhan a smile that would no doubt irritate her. He just wasn't in the mood to bend over backwards for a chick with attitude problems. His azure eyes glimmered then died, before he turned to Aaron with a new light within them. He knew he had to keep the team together, but Siobhan was making it increasingly difficult for him to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulmine View Post
Aaron smiled he had never tried to explain cricket to anyone before, when his cousin was trying to explain it to him, he got totally confused until he was shown a game on TV but he thought he should give it a go anyway. "well sir their are two teams of 11, i guess it's like american baseball, a batting and fielding team, the team batting first has to make as much runs as possible, then after their 50 overs are up or they are bowled out [1 over = 6 balls] the teams swap and the Fielding side has to bat, if they get as many runs as the 1st side they win but if they don't, they lose. There is also a longer version of the game called test matches." Aaron took a deep breath and hoped Nicoli had taken all that in.

Aaron scratched at his chin before telling Nicoli that he lives in London.

Nicoli blinked thrice in quick succession, "Let's pretend I got all of that," Nicoli grinned somewhat sheepishly. "I wouldn't mind trying that out myself." Once again his eyes glowed, now Siobhan's comments forgotten. "What pa-" Nicoli frowned slightly as he was cut off yet again by his Russian friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camirayaxley View Post
Siobhan listened as the other man expressed his interests. Muggle sports? That’s what they were going to be talking about. She frowned and allowed a tsking noise to escape her lips. Did they really enjoy speaking of such things or did they just put that much belief into meaningless niceties? She watched as they continued talking until she could no longer stand it. “are we actually going to be doing some work anytime soon, because if not, I’ll just go home and you can owl me when I’m actually needed.”
"Keep your frilly pink underwear on!" The words escaped his lips before they had hardly run through his mind. In a more demure tone, somewhat apologetic, he said. "You'll be on your feet soon, it's just a matter of extracting your abilities. Words, never quite seem to express that one."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Erin knocked softly at the door, she was looking for Nicoli to talk to him about an assignment.
At the sound of a knock at the door, Nicoli turned around and smiled genuinely. He stood up and walked towards the door, hoping for a little break from his constant bombardment. "Erin," he said remembering her name from the meeting they had earlier. "About Mr.Flooing, I suppose?" Something about her pointed to as much. Yet another job.