View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 12:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
MagickalEveningStar
Gryffindor
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jenesis Star Black (Jeni)
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Andromeda Star Black (Star)
Magical Creatures

"Hello, Xire" I said to the nice young man sitting at the desk. He kind of reminds me of my son Christopher. Tall, thin and all that long hair. Except for the eyes.

"Well, this is my first job ever. I have been living across the pond in North Carolina since I graduated Hogwarts. I've just been a mother and wife. My daughter is about your age. My son is 29. Both married now, My son gave me a granddaughter who is 11 now, she is waiting on her Hogwarts letter. And my daughter is expecting twins."

" You will find out soon that I tend to mother people. I try not to, but just can't help myself. I have a large group creatures that I mother now." I smile as I say this. "They tend to get grumpy when I get all 'mothery' "

"I am very good with Herbs and Potions. Not a good flyer. And very good at mixing with Muggles. My parents raised my sisters and me as muggles. I did not know that I was a witch until I turned 11."

I know I shouldn't talk so much, but I miss my kids and he looks like such a nice young man.

"So, did you go to Hogwarts?"

Last edited by MagickalEveningStar; 03-02-2008 at 02:15 AM. Reason: spelling