View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 12:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
Raquelin.
Slytherin
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ninette Salgado
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelina Gilmore
Minister's Office
x3
SnitchStealer <3 Chocolate Rain=Mmm!

Quote:
With the introductions over, Reagan got to business, "As I explained in your hiring notification, your job will be to ensure clear communication between the Minister and your assigned department. You should be meeting fairly regularly with members of said department in order to fully determine what issues they are presently handling and report to myself and the Minister about those issues via memo. There will be an employee handbook distributed very soon, which will clarify and expand upon your role in this department and, of course, if you have any questions or need any help, my door is always open." Reagan smiled sincerely, knowing that the amount of information she just loaded upon this new employee might overwhelm her, but also knowing she wouldn't be doing her job properly if she didn't prepare her staff.
When Reagan started talking, Angelina felt a little lost but quickly found herself.
She pulled a lock of her hair behind her ear and listened carefully while she woman was talking and nodded.
“I understood it.” She said with a smile. She still may had something a little grey on her mind, but she thought with some time, she would understand it all. “Thank you. I’ll do that.” She answered politely.