View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 11:56 PM   #21 (permalink)
lemondrop13
Ministry
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Hippogriff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane W. Fordyce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Macadrian Shackleton-Clark
Accidents & Catastrophes
Cheesy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishArtist View Post
She looked up when Reagan walked through the door. "Morning ma'am. How are you doing this morning?"
"I'm very well, Leila. Thank you for asking! And yourself?" Reagan gulped down the last bit of water and threw the cup in the waste basket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Magical*Lollipop* View Post
Right after the broomstick memo, Angelina heard someone calling her name, again.
Ministry people seemed to be very nice…
Maybe too much nice for her.
She looked for the woman that was speaking to her and unfolded her arms to shake her hand.. softly.
She didn’t want to started being clumsy at her first day. That was actually going pretty well.
“Yes, I’m Angelina Gilmore, its really nice to meet you Ms Taylor.” She finally spoke, trying to keep herself relaxed, with a smile “The pleasure is all mine, Ms Taylor.”
With the introductions over, Reagan got to business, "As I explained in your hiring notification, your job will be to ensure clear communication between the Minister and your assigned department. You should be meeting fairly regularly with members of said department in order to fully determine what issues they are presently handling and report to myself and the Minister about those issues via memo. There will be an employee handbook distributed very soon, which will clarify and expand upon your role in this department and, of course, if you have any questions or need any help, my door is always open." Reagan smiled sincerely, knowing that the amount of information she just loaded upon this new employee might overwhelm her, but also knowing she wouldn't be doing her job properly if she didn't prepare her staff.