View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
Raquelin.
Slytherin
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ninette Salgado
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelina Gilmore
Minister's Office
x3
SnitchStealer <3 Chocolate Rain=Mmm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
A few moments later, a pink shaped broomstick memo zoomed in and landed neatly on the desk of a department liaison. Ms Angelina Gilmore, to be precise. It began to unfold itself in her presence and read the following:

Quote:
Ms Gilmore,

It is a pleasure to find out that you are my liaison between the Minister of Magic and my department. If you would agree, then I would love to meet you in person. You may visit my office at anytime on the Sixth Level.

Thank you,

Lorraine J Brothmeister
Department Head of Magical Transportation
Angelina turned her eyes to a pink shaped broomstick and blinked for a while when she heard what was written in the letter. Trying to keep her confident look, while inside she was starting to feel nervous, Angelina decided that her energetic and great coffee would have to wait.
She was actually thinking that it was really nice from Ms J Brothmeister to send her a broomstick memo, she took her hand to a lock of her hair that was in front of her eyes and pulled it behind her hear. She was going to meet Ms J Brothmeister at… where did she said that her office was?
Sixth Level?
Yes.. it was that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemondrop13 View Post
Reagan entered the liaisons' area from her own office, knowing that most of them hadn't even realized she was already here. While getting herself a cup of water, Reagan greeted them all cheerfully, "Good morning everyone! Hope you're all doing well today."

When she spotted the new face amongst the few that were already present, Reagan knew immediately that it must be Angelina Gilmore, the new liaison to the Department of Magical Transportation. Approaching her quickly, Reagan stated with her hand outstretched to shake, "And you must be Angelina Gilmore. It's a pleasure to have you working with us in the Minister's Office. I'm Reagan Taylor, the Senior Undersecretary to the Minister."
Right after the broomstick memo, Angelina heard someone calling her name, again.
Ministry people seemed to be very nice…
Maybe too much nice for her.
She looked for the woman that was speaking to her and unfolded her arms to shake her hand.. softly.
She didn’t want to started being clumsy at her first day. That was actually going pretty well.
“Yes, I’m Angelina Gilmore, its really nice to meet you Ms Taylor.” She finally spoke, trying to keep herself relaxed, with a smile “The pleasure is all mine, Ms Taylor.”

Last edited by Raquelin.; 02-22-2008 at 08:58 PM.