View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
mathi
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant

Hufflepuff
Nundu

Sixth Year
♥ Honeybee's puppy I B&B forever ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumus View Post
Edward smiled and laughed. "Of course I can, though I imagine the coffee in the minister's office would be much better than I could afford." He too, enjoyed coffee.

"My job could hardly be called hectic. There's only just the occasional spat between wizards that we've got to control. Other than that, it's quite mundane. I like it though. Not much responsibility for me, and perhaps I'll move into something different later, when I am totally bored with this."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumus View Post
Edward saw a memo make it's way into the room and checked it out.

Turning to Brian, he explained. "Sorry, mate. I've got to go. See you later then?" With that, he headed to the meeting room, hoping it wouldn't be something awful.
Brian smiled back, "thanks Edward, I'll be visit you during the break times..expect me..." he listened his work nature, although he already knew some of that.
"I understand, I'll inform you if I see any openings for any post.." when they were talking Edward had a ciruclar to attend the meeting.

"It's okay, I'll see you later" he patted on his lap, as he got up and walked out of the room, slightly whistling.